Monday, April 23, 2012

Poem 174. Dancing and Singing

                                          Dancing and Singing
Many times I saw a dance but I just don't like those steps and that dancers
Style and art I know I don't know much about dance but still I know
Enough to understand it was not nice dance I saw many people who
Are not trained can do a better dance but still I saw many people who can do
Nice and perfect dance even when they are doing it just to entertain and not
For any professional gain and I was so sure that even if I can judge best but
Still I can judge worst from all and that person who is not good can never turn
Into best for heart after all even if I don't know proper professional dance
But still I can easily see if that person is easily copying that person's each and
Every part because dance was neither original nor was original it's any move
But still when I heard them I think I know about them from their heart because
After all dance are something which can be understood by heart because while
I see that dance I can see many mistake in many parts because inside my life
I feel from my heart that I can understand dance because it is not about science
But it is just pleasure and happiness of our heart so every time I thought in every
Thinking and part that I need to understand not that science but just enjoy in that
Dance my heart and I always felt that I need to try that dance but sometimes
In my life and inside my heart I feel that nothing is as simple as that because
People don't seem to think anything is there to please my heart on each and every
Moment they tell me knowledge and their science are important part sometimes
It's music and sometimes it's other art but one thing is so clear that they just want
Their ratio and proportion in each part it's seem like line and circles which are
Perfect geometric part become some thing which always enter inside human heart
So inside our life on each time I just think of one thing in heart that is how to
Understand human heart which on each point want some logic and books become
Standard of all art after all those books are also written by some artist who was
Nice in their art but do you really force them by some books can they become
So nice in art may each field have it's rule but they are just one rule of art that
It should be use to please person and not to hurt any heart or any one's moral
But now a days it seems so hard to understand people and their heart they really
Forget morals and just throw money to show off their art but do you think that
Art is something which touch our heart how much may people clap on it but then
One day we can understand their heart and those hearts told us clearly that
They are just clapping because they are taught that we must learn to clap on that
Thing which they told us to call art but I have just one question do they really
Like that art because from thoughts inside our heart we just have one question
In heart that do they really like that art because if they really like it then may be
They clap for reason that not none to my heart then after sometimes I feel confuse
And began to think maybe I am wrong because I never understand those thoughts
Then I started looking carefully that art but sometimes even I can able to like
Something new but some dancer seem still bad for our thinking and our heart
So inside my life and on each part we just feel one question at heart that is we
Never understand what we think about those things which are enjoyed by heart
After all we are human we can't just change what we thought and how hard
May I try to see it but still my logic fail to understand their art but I just wish to
Ignore it because if everyone began to clap at that art and every one is admiring it
Then it must be one of greatest sort of art so inside our life on every spot I just
Try to avoid that type of programe of art because I can't claim that I know so much
About those dance but I just want to tell you how hard may I try I just can't like that art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...