Friday, April 27, 2012

Poem 181. Problems

                                            Problems
I want to stay on a mountain lonely and alone away from all the problems    Problems
I thought this way one day because some people so much irritated me
While traveling with train I saw that mountain which look from that window
Nothing but just like some heaven whenever I saw that greenness I just feel
That those mountain will look such a best because those mountain have that
Green trees and all of them look like some heaven is inside them from every
Corner of that way I feel so happy and pleased every way after all inside our life
On every way that green look for my thinking so beautiful and pure so it is just
Perfect so I decide that I may not able to stay on it at that moment and inside
Our life I never in those mountain so much freshness that I have decided to
Shift in those mountain and their greenery looked to me so beautiful and perfect
Because when I go in that mountain I hope that I will see that green ways
So inside my life on each and every moment with hope to see heaven I went
In those trees to see those green heaven there but when I enter inside them then
I receive so big shock there are lot of insect in that mountain to irritate after all
That house of insect for human there was not much place then I notice that
There will also problem of food and water because in that forest I can hardly know
What is safe to eat inside this world so in life on each and every moment I just
Thought that food is required as well as needed so if I shift to mountain there
Are other problems and there are lot of burdens to handle on each and
Every moment inside our day after all inside our life on every moment we have
To adjust with burden on each and every day so I decided that shifted in every way
So inside my life on each day I can't shift and go away after all inside life on each moment
I want to go away from stress not increase them I think we just need to understand
On each day that we can't just run away from our problem after all our problems
Are something so perfectly stood with us in each and every way that we just feel
That we can escape but problem never goes aways sometimes I think if we run
From them even after our death maybe angels will come to visit us with list of problems
After all in life when we have given our share of problems then maybe we are
On totally wrong way by avoiding all those problems we are just creating around us
A most biggest type of mess because inside our world on each and every moment
We feel that we are on wrong task on every day because when we start shifting
From our problem slowly our problem will come and visit us again and after all
In our life on each day we think that if we live alone it will reduce our problems
But it will never manage to reduce our problems it will just create more and more
Things in life to complicate because on mountain and in greenery we just see the best
And when we went near it that things also not look so best so inside our life on
Each and every moment we just need some thought which will going to help us
In each and every way because from one point we start but life is not always that best
And inside our life on every way we just think that problem will always manage
To get us upset so if we stay away from people maybe it will reduce problem but
If you want the truth in life to solve problem in life you first need to face and then
Only you can understand what is proper and best because without understanding
That problem you can never win in any ways after understanding may be you can
Choose whatever your way but I don't think those mountain ever have power
To solve my problem because those problem are something which already entered
Not only inside my life but also inside my head and stopping me from thinking
In right way and straight so I need a lot of time to understand problem and face
After all inside our life we need to understand what need is some patience and strength
I just thought that maybe we want to know what is perfect for us and best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...