Monday, April 9, 2012

Poem 138. Stars

                                                         Stars
Sometimes I see the sky I just see the stars they are so nice
And twinkles in sky to please all I just love to watch them for hours
And watching them is in everyone's life on one or another part because
Since childhood we all like and love mystery of our twinkling stars
Even when we don't know what they are we just love to see them
Twinkle in sky because they always manage to give pleasure to our heart
When we look at star we always find our dream in them and make them
Our dream stars because they manage to give pleasure to our thinking
And pleasure to our heart so while one day watching them I saw a airplane
In those stars it also seems so lovely and it also touch my heart then
On that moment I thought airplane is so better than those stars because
Since childhood I use to dream only if I touch those stars and this airplane
Will give me chance to touch those stars which will touch our thinking and heart
But I can never able to jump so high how much I manage to try but even
In this world's highest building never take me to those stars which always
Stood away from me even when they are always my heart's important part
So whenever I look at those twinkling stars I just feel one thing from heart
Their shine is so wonderful that it take us ahead in our heart but we can
Never touch them because they are always away from reach of hand so
It's like liking something which never care for you inside their heart so in world
It feel so wrong to care for some thing in heart which never care for you
And to which we can never able to touch by our thinking or by our heart
So in life on every part we just think that those stars really touch our heart
But I thought on that day what is use of that liking if I can never touch star
Then I look at airplane which will take me inside if I pay then I thought that
Is best thing to like after all that airplane will take me wherever I like so then
I thought why should I like star when they are nothing but things twinkle in sky
And never going to respond my heart while airplane is lot better I can reach to it
And it will give my day a wonderful star so thing that is in my hand will be
Best for my heart so in life on every part I just like airplane which is perfect
Dream which can be achieved from my heart then I started watching airplane
And began to read about them in every book and picture in which I can observe
Every part because they look so lovely in them that they easily touch my heart
Those lovely cushion they got and those air hostess serve what we want so
It is perfect thing to love and it look so nice to travel whenever we wish from heart
So I began to gather picture of planes which look nice for my heart and then
My books were loaded with them each had one nice picture of airplane which
Fly so high as if it touch the sky and take us inside that sky's heart because
In our picture we saw beauty of airplane after all they are something so lovely
And I like each and every thing so I hang all those posters around my room
Which have airplanes of all kind I never thought what is use of them in my life
I just thought they are friendly airplanes which take me high and all people in life
But one day my friend came and pointed out one of my picture and told me
That it is a fighter plane which killed many people in life I was so shocked to have
Such airplane in my room because that war incidence my friend describe told me
Clearly that this airplane don't belong to right side and it kill people who are just
Of innocent kind suddenly I felt so scared about all airplanes that hang in my room
And think about them what may they have done in life then another airplane
Was pointed and my friend told me it was crashed many times so then we spend
Whole time how horrible was these plane crash for our life and from that moment
I began to imagine pains that airplanes have given in life and suddenly those pictures
Don't seem better for life I still like airplane but just to take me high in sky but
I change my picture and once again they have twinkling stars after all those stars
Are some thing mystic at least no one can bring painful out of them in life
Because we just don't know what are they and what is their use so keep them
On my wall seem safe to me for my life because I don't want painful memories in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...