Monday, April 9, 2012

Poem 139. Faith

                                                         Faith
When I pray to the god I feel everything will be true and I feel from heart
That justice will rule the world I feel so sure that god is there and I feel that
We don't need to scare god will show us light of justice everywhere and
God will make everything nice and I tell myself that will want to keep god
Alive in my heart with my strong faith I feel every time god will come to me
And give me god's whole and full faith so inside our life on each and every day
I just feel that god will punish me in many ways if I do wrong so I must keep
My faith and let others do as they wish to do because god is something which
Will always stay awake and inside my heart on each day god will just find
Some interesting way after all in life on each day our faith will be strong
Then only we will feel peace in our mind on every day after all in life
On each day we will feel as if we can ever able to keep our thinking and our faith
So inside our life on every moment we just think that god will stay awake in heart
And god will give us some kind of faith after all in life on each day I just wish
That I can keep my faith strong that will not move any moment when in temple
I heard those words which touch my soul every way I feel as if I can bring alive
In my life my own faith so in life on each and every day we just think that
We can keep strong our faith then we can even shut our eyes and then we can
Began to walk only because we have that much trust and that much faith
So when I bow before god I think this time I will keep my faith and then
I went outside I will see fight that was going on there so inside their fight
They just keeping screaming on everyone and everywhere that one was really
Evil scene which could have shatter my faith but still I keep my head straight
And then all people stop that argument so inside life on that day I just kept
My faith even after seeing that argument it don't manage to shatter my faith
So inside my life on that day I just kept clear faith I felt so sure that I will win
Even my smallest argument so inside our life on each and every day they just
Keep strong faith and I decided to go that way I thought that no evil can hurt me
After all in our life every time we need something nice for our life and faith
Seems a nicest thing for our entire life so this is what I mostly thought when
I keep my faith on my god that this faith will always keep me away from tension
And that's why I keep faith on my god how selfish I think now that were my
Thinking and thoughts just because I want to reduce my tension I prefer to keep
Total faith on my thoughts and on my god but when I start walking outside and
I see someone who can point out my mistake or my problem in some sort
Suddenly I began to feel that god is not that much near my heart so how selfish
Is your faith can tell you what is inside your heart because every moment
I just think my faith is not strong because of my god how can you call it your faith
When you just keep it to relax your heart and how can you call it faith when
It is kept on something which is not your thinking's true part faith is not some thing
Just to be kept to please our heart it's not ornament which you will keep just
Because you want to keep high your head before each and every heart so
Inside your try to tell yourself that you can only win if you tried to win heart
Our faith must be some thing which is nice for our heart only when we keep
Our god before us in our heart that meaning keep goodness inside our heart
That mean acting good with each good person in world from our heart and
That also mean we should not hurt by others talk because those who have
Real faith can't be let easily hurt by our heart because when we have faith in god
We never scared about anything may it be really problem or imagination of heart
We just have power over our heart so we don't have enough faith that is truth of our god.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...