Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Poem 142. Fruit stalls

                                                     Fruit stalls
On road I see many fruit stalls there are many fruits and when I look
Each look pretty and nice they are so fresh from each and every side that
I feel that they all are going to be same way perfect and nice and with my hands
I touch them still they look so perfect from our side even when I took their smell
Their smell so sweet as well as nice from each and every side so I decide that
Today I will buy that fruits which look perfect and nice for our future and our life
They look so fresh in those boxes and smelt so nice that I feel that I must take them
All with me on that day because they look so perfect and nice but I know I need
Limited so I just bought what I needed on that time but somewhere in my heart
I miss all those fruits on stall just by their sights because those fruits are some thing
Beautiful and fresh as well as nice but when I look at them then I suddenly feel
From inside those fruits are perfect but then I force myself to go because I bought
Enough to please my mind so then I went to home and start to look at those fruits
Which perfect from every side but I received one shock when I cut that fruit and
Try to taste but before my eyes stood a fruit which was rotten from each and every side
Eating it is impossible for our entire life so our fruit will perfect only when we try
Cutting it was destroying for dream which I kept for some time in my life and it's just
A fruit so it was okay to think that way in life after all we can't decide it if that fruit
Is tasty or not that tasty because it's taste can't be judged just by looking at it with eye
This prove one thing to me that I decide to what supposed to be best by just looking
At that thing after all inside our life just looking will be more confusing because
Inside our life every time whenever we began to try we just don't get anything which
Look nice and perfect for my eye because fruit is something look tasty for our eye
After all fruit are such small thing which are not important for our life because
They are so perfect for our life those fruits are something beautiful and fresh for eye
But fruits are just small things for life but question is something  big from our heart
We  can't wait just moment of life or person of life by just looking at them from heart
So inside our life on every moment from our heart we just feel that we can't
Judge anything by look our life is never that simple in relationships of any sort
Even our dearest friend can't trust by their look at all it's not about us but sometimes
It is about them then look so perfect from outside and from inside we fail to observe
Their heart and then some times even our depressed friend give us so big smile
That we think that person is so happy with life and we never think anything about
Our life's any part so in our life on each moment we just think that we need to
Understand what is inside our thinking and our heart because on every moment
We just think that we need our dear god to tell us if our friend is normal or that one
Is in real trouble so how confuse is our life that we can't able to just change even our friend's
Thinking and that friend's heart because in our life every time we need that friend
And we need happiness for our friend's future and that friend's heart inside our life
Every time we just need someone with more logical heart because that person will
Think what is inside our friend's heart so inside our life we think that we need to
Think some thing which is not of nice sort so inside our life and inside our heart
We don't have even power to judge some person who is friend for our heart so
Even when we want to judge our friend we need someone who can help us to
Understand heart so how difficult is our life that even when we want to judge
Our friend we need help of some sort for our heart so inside our life on every moment
And for every sort of life we just need someone who will help us inside our life
So our life is not simple we need help of each and every sort inside it on every trouble
We need someone to help us and help our heart after all in life when we began to
Start we need guide of every sort so our life is as simple as fruit stall sometimes
We just get good fruits by luck and sometimes we get them by learning art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...