Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Poem 123. A poem


     











             A poem
At first when I write a poem I use to think I need many people to read my poem
I can't write for just limited person I use to think when I write I need to be famous
I use to think when I write it should known to world and I use to think that only
Poem is important when it is read by  millions I use to think that when every one
Read it and understand each and every world then only there is some value of poem
I never thought about feeling it should give to other person and never understand
True value of a poem I was never that much fond of poem they just come to me
Like water floats or breathing of air when some thing you get so easily in life
Mostly you never understand it's value or importance that is sadly happen to all
God's gifts who receives them mostly look what thing owned by other person
How easily we underestimate things which are part of our future when we get
Those things easily without efforts inside our world because when we get thing
We never understand thoughts of that person who read them are more important
Than their number but sadly in our life we just think about one thing it is that
We want to be rich or at least famous we never think about peace which given
God give us those gifts not to become famous but they are given to us so that
We can understand feelings in other and make friends inside heart of human
But mostly we think of just amount which we receive or people who read in numbers
But then my mind asked me why one person is not enough? because
It will be great if we are understood by only one person some times we must
Forget that game of numbers some times we need to understand our future is not
About having larger number we just need one cook to make our food
And that cook can make a food which is most delicious for us and festivals
We just need a tree of apple is more that enough for one person to give him apples
So each person is enough to give us power to stood before any thing in world
Numbers are some thing which will manage to confuse us after in this world
Some times we get on wrong way just because we look at numbers just because
People think that some thing is best for your world just never think that
This thing is better than you or best for world even if one person like your task
It is enough to take you ahead in this world because one number have that
Most value to give some thing a nice start and then turn that thing in to number one
When you start some thing new never look at numbers because they will increase
Or decrease but there will be that number one person who will be their to watch your work
May person increase in life but always remember the number one and treat them
All equally with respect like they are just your only one reader because
Numbers may increase or decrease but there will be always those person
Who understand your thoughts and they want you to complete your job and work
So why do I need to have so many readers? in a life if you find one person
Who will understood your heart I think you are winner you don't need whole world at all
Because enough are those limited person who understand you so well that
They understand your each sentence as well as your each and every word
So my dear readers it don't matter how many are you there?
What matter is that how much you really understand me and like and
Always try to keep this every time when ever you do some work in your life
Because when you start some work you may not get success in beginning of life
But that don't mean you should quit your work on that point because if you do
That you will hurt those who appreciated you and liked what ever you tried
You must understand each person who appreciated your work have value of millions in life
People will come and people will go in end only those will stay who will really like
But for finding those precious person you need lot of time and lot of tries so
I am writing for each one of you because you understand me until I can available
And I have some new and interesting to tell you inside my thought and mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...