Sunday, April 22, 2012

Poem 172. Gift of Burden

                                         Gift of Burden
When I went to book it tells me something that it touches to my heart
And it touches inside it after all that book has every thing which for me
Inside my life I just love to read it in my life because reading is my passion
And that is one biggest truth of my life even when I don't read those stories
They remain alive inside my mind I just feel so happy while remaining them
In my thoughts as well as inside my mind because those stories are something
Which stay inside me like breath in my life how sad it feel whenever someone
Done like that book at all I give it to that person and feel that one will really
Like those books which are perfect for our mind because inside our life
On every spot books are so special for me that I began to gift them to each
Person and every heart those books are something so nice and special to me
That I can never understand that someone will hate them fully so inside life
On that point I feel so shocked when whom I gifted that book just gave me
One artificial smile because inside my life those books are so perfect and
For that person they are nothing but just some books which touches that
Person's heart and that person's life but when I saw that person's eyes I just
Understood one thing that this person is never going to give that book any try
Because that book was not special to that person but it like some irritating thing
For his eyes and he had read enough books while studying he don't need any more
Books to trouble his life and irritate his dream sky for him it was worst gift
Reminder of things which he hated even before he try because he never like
Any book for him he was just forced to read them because he wanted to get
What was in his mind and his eyes because books were something which only
Pass him many exams before to touch the sky but that doesn't mean that he want
To read them ever in his life because he had tried enough of them for his thinking
And his mind so when I gave that gift it was worst to him not blessing but I can see
Clearly it was just a burden to him so maybe he want to return but he never dare
To try because you can't disrespect your guest even if that guest give you in gift
Something horrible after seeing which want to scream and cry so that person
Gave me on nice smile and kept that book slowly in one side but I feel so sure
In life that one never touch it may be that one want to throw it away from sight
So that one book never had any chance in life and I don't want someone to bear
That burden in my life I can see clearly that I am forcing on someone a gift
That just to please my feeling and please my heart because that gift was something
Which will just please my thinking and my heart because those books are
Something interesting for our thinking and our heart after all those books are
Some sort of important gifts which will please our heart but when gifting
That person I forgot to think about that person's heart but sometimes I think
While giving gift we need to understand another person's heart after all in life
We need to understand other people's heart because gifting means giving
Someone that thing which is wanted for that person's thinking and heart
After all in life book is one gift which was just dear to my heart not that gift
Which is dear to someone else heart because inside our life on life's every part
We just know what we want so while giving gift we can never able to handle
What is that person's heart and that person's want so on that moment I understood
Just one thought that in my life I can't gift anyone what I love and I want
Because when I see that in one corner it just told me one thing to my heart
That is this person can respect that book and never able to understand it's part
I want to take it back but I was also forced not to do it due to culture and it's part
So from that day inside my heart I just feel one thing that I will never gift
My favourite book to anyone until I know proper that one like to read by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6960. Light to move which

                        Light to move which Light to move which form new brightness to start of mind that give new knowledge to soul of life...