Friday, April 20, 2012

Poem 168. Cactus

                                                       Cactus
Many types of trees in a picture each has different sort of look after all
In life every tree have totally different look but one thing is so shocking that
But one thing caught my attention that was thorny type of bush when I was
Small I use to heard many times that thorny bush are nothing but things in
Deserts and dry land in life whenever we began to describe something bad
Then thorny thing is always consider bad for our entire thinking about life
So when I heard cactus are latest best show piece in new lifestyle I just
Couldn't help myself I began to smile I don't want laugh on salesman but
I can't help myself on that moment in life how can I pay money to buy
That cactus in my life after all cactus is nothing but just thorny bush in dessert
Which never consider as good in our life I remember many people gift cactus
To insult person in their life because cactus means a emotionless person who
Never act softly towards any heart in life so inside our life on every time
I just doesn't feel that cactus will be something perfect for our hall or any room in life
Because that bush which have just thorn in life how can it look beautiful from
Any angle inside our life after all cactus is something so perfect for our future
And for our life that whenever I look at it I feel it is all wrong for every place
In our house or my mind because I thought that cactus will remind me just
Bad days inside my life and it will just show me pains which I suffer due to
That wrong structure which I have created inside my life because cactus is something
Which will not look pretty from any side so how can any one want to spend
So much money on cactus which is earn due to our hard work and efforts in life
How can I like to waste it on some thorny bush in life because I wanted a show piece
Which look so beautiful for my home and it will look perfect for our world
After all those plants are something important for our world but I never thought
That suitable thing will be a cactus in my garden I like to grow roses inside
My world so on every moment I thought that I like those roses which are in my garden
Then look nice to me from every angle so when I enter inside that shop I just
Have one question at my heart after seeing my coupon of that shop why was
I suggested to just those cactus from any one's thought after all looking at my face
Anyone can guess I can never keep that cactus in centre of my thinking as well
As in centre of my heart so why should I want have that cactus on my free coupon
Then I start searching for goods that look pretty for our heart because
There were lot of show pieces which look pretty and nice for our thinking and
Our heart after all inside our life on each and every moment we just want to buy
Something which is so artistic for our heart that nice art have created something
Which look so pretty which is so nice with perfect look and perfect lines in it
On that showpiece I saw perfect piece of art and they really showed how much
Efforts that artist did on that art so I asked price for that big showpiece when
I know that it is not that cheap after looking at it's art after all in our life we think
That we just deserve something better that just cheap show piece of art so I thought
That I will put some money out of my packet and buy that perfect piece of art
I never thought it would cost so much that I will feel costly even after spending
My coupon and my money on that piece of art after all inside our life we never
Want to spend money on piece which will be far more that what I want to spend on art
But when I started searching for those things I found they are good at all because
All those pieces of art are something nice but not enough to please my want
Because when I saw their cost suddenly I lost interest in art may be that artist is
More costly than my thought then finally I selected small piece still I need to
Spend my money even for that art so then I turn to cactus which are not that
Bad at all after all I can see they are beautiful and in their ways they touch my heart
At least when I look at them I can laugh on my thought because on those free
Coupon I can just get cactus from that shop so that free cactus suddenly look
Nice piece of art now that cactus is in my hall and it is admired by every heart
Because suddenly people developed unique attraction towards cactus because
That cactus had already manage to reach inside many types of stylish halls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...