Saturday, April 28, 2012

Poem 184. Pole

                                                     Pole
I saw luck taking many turns and some are good for me and some are
Wrong and worst so inside my life on every point I just think that in my life
How strange are those moment inside our life so on that point I just think
One thing in our life that is when my luck did something it manage to shock
My mind on each and every time so inside our life on every point I just think
That my thoughts give me surprise many times because life never turn that
Way which way I have imagine my life so inside our life on every time
We just feel that we need to understand a person and that person's mind
But when luck take twist all things just remain to side because after all
We can never able to understand someone's mind I think it is easy to claim
Many things inside our life but when truth comes before me I feel that
I am so happy when I was assuming I can understand other person's mind
But shadows are not that true as that sunshine because shadows can't show you
Things which truly stood before us inside our future and our life but sun shine
Can easily have that kind of power to show on our daily life so inside our life
Each one give shock inside our future and our life after each shock that person
Have something inside our life but that shock is something interesting for life
That shock have effect inside our mind because we have guessed one way
And we are happy about that way inside our life because our life is something
Perfect in our mind which will always bring smile in our eyes from one part
I have started with hope that I will get that thing inside my future and inside
My life so I began to think that our life will have some wrong effect on our mind
When I feel so sure that I will win in life and when it fail then it will have bad
Effect on mind so strange thought is that even our life seem to have bad effect
On our mind that is what we always say about our mind because life is so complicated
We are upset inside our mind when that concept inside our life but when that
Concept fail I just seem to so shock that this shock take away my days and nights
That shock is something so pleasant for our life because that thinking will harm me
Somewhere inside my life after all in this life I always thought with that idea
I will go ahead in life and if I don't manage to do it then at least I can forget happiness
For some days and some time so inside our life whenever I think that our ups
And downs inside so when something happen inside our life so every time I just
Think that we are shocked inside our life on every time I just thought that we think
Our thinking is something precious for our life after all inside our life we think
I should laugh or cry but many things inside our life tell us that we are on wrong side
Inside my life we began to feel that our thoughts are something shocking for every
Moment and thought inside our life but slowly after sometime I accept that failure
In life but then as days went ahead I notice one thing inside our life that is we don't
Mind that success have taken us so ahead inside our future and inside our life so
On each and every point I just feel that I can win my life because my life will give
Me what I really want in life that failure doesn't matter much inside my thought and
Inside my mind so on each and every time I feel so shock which take me away
From our side inside our life on every moment of sorrow always manage to vanish
After some moment and after some time so inside our life I began to think that
One thing is so important as well as precious in life that is we have to adjust about
Failure inside our life after all in life on every time we think that everything will be
Alright inside our life because in our life some shocks and sorrows seem like big
Problem inside our life and then those problem manage to vanish easily in life
So never let that problem manage to destroy our life because inside our life on
Some point we are like pole we never move from our side until we decide it in our mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...