Thursday, April 5, 2012

Poem 127. Different way

                                                    Different way
Whenever I saw someone who dressed different way I use to laugh at them
I never thought it is wrong I use to think why don't they dress in normal way
Like I use dress on each and every day I just use like to dress in special way
But I never use to dress that way only when some occasion use to give me
Chance to dress that way because I never want people to laugh on me so
I just dress the same way and use laugh on those people who are different
That me and pretend that I just hate them because if I want to adjust with
My people I have to learn their ways and which use to be in my thinking
Hating other's way but do you really think that is fair I never ask my self
That question I just use to laugh when ever I see some who dress differently
Than our rule to dress may it be any place it seems like each place have
Some rules how to manage to get dress but question is that is it crime
If we wish to dress in different way and is it wrong that we want to stay
On some place which is not our but still we want to stay if we all together
Don't we have right to dress as per we wish and stay as per we want to
Stay then why are in our life we are in such strange form jailed when
We want to do some thing our rules seem to stop us again and again but
I never felt that way when I was laughing on people who are dressed
In different and unique way I use to think it is so wrong to dress that way
We all must dress in life in just one way if god wish us to be so same
Don't you think god have created twins on each road and every where
But twins are some thing so unique that it seems nice to us every day
And it proves that god want it to be rare but then why we just set one code
Of dress and force it on every person who stood their and why we just
Dress in same way on each and every day I never realized it until one day
My friend told me look at some lady who dressed strange way and
I thought we supposed to laugh but I was stopped by my friend one last
Sentence she just said one thing that is at least that lady dressed the way
She wanted to dress she was not forced to do as she was told and she was
Not force to stay on place she don't want to stay I was so small that
I don't understand what is her problem but I know one thing for sure that
I want to grow up as a free person not like some one who was forced by
Some thinking or some way I don't want to dress just because I told
To dress that way after all I want to free like that woman because that
Woman look perfect in each and every way after all that woman was
So happy in that red dress and she looked so proudly around each person
Who are part of our life in each and every way after all that woman
Have wore such a strange dress still she looked so perfect in every way
Because that dress don't matter at all in any way she have on her face
A strange happiness is part of her face because she was wearing what
She wanted to wear she never thought what other will feel about it
Again and again so when ever we say some thing some times people just
Say against because we are not going in way which is made by them
But does that mean we should not act as we wish again and again
Does that mean we are force to act as we told on each and every day
But when I thought about it I just feel so right was my friend that
Lady is at least acting to please herself while we just walk and talk
As other people do each and every day so inside my life I decided
May be I sure that woman's way what ever other may say but still
I dress as I want to dress until it is decent what is wrong in their way
After all dress is some thing I choose to please my day so why don't
I have at least some right to choose my dress in my thought and way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...