Sunday, April 22, 2012

Poem 173. Candles

                                                      Candles
Candles are of many types they are in many shapes just by looking at their beauty
You never want them to burn because whenever that candles burn slowly they
Get melted and then once again we can never look at them in totally new way
But when I was gifted with such candles they look beautiful in each and every way
After all candles are beautiful and pretty piece of art they are so beautiful that
I just love that design and it seems so fully wrong to burn those types which look
Beautiful and artistic for heart because candles are something so nice and perfect
For our heart because those candles are something which are work of nice art
After all these art are beautiful and look pleasant piece of art these nice artistic
That those art can look beautiful for art so whenever those candles are something
Which burn from each point and art because on each step those candles will
Look pretty piece of art because those candles burn step by step and with it goes
Away it's pretty and beautiful art that I feel if I keep them store in safe place
Then they will please our heart those candles are something new and pretty for heart
When those candles look so nice and I kept then carefully wrap inside paper
In hope that one day I will use them because they are special piece of their art
One after one days come and went but none of days touch my thinking and heart
Because may be those days are special but I feel that I can get more special days
In which I will burn that piece of art after all one after another days went ahead
Which began to touch our heart but I have one feeling that this art is not that
Special to burn this way and turn it into air without much efforts from heart
Wasting such art seem so wrong when we turn this way towards our heart
Then no occasion seem perfect to burn that art do I kept that candle just near me
And slowly forgotten it totally from my heart but that candle just remain there
And it was locked for many days with just one hope inside my heart that one day
I finally get guts enough to burn that candle on things and bring happiness for heart
But I wanted to store it from my heart but one day finally I decided to use
That piece of art how shocked I feel from my heart because that candles have
Some strange thing from heart it is something which is interesting for our heart
Because that candle no longer seem like nice piece of art after all those candles
Are something which don't look nice for my heart because I just wanted to
Burn them and show beauty for heart so inside our life I thought that those
Candles are not beautiful and lovely piece of art they were so destroyed
Beyond any thought of art because they were all destroyed while I put those
Candles inside safe place for my heart but still they were destroyed then
It looked like time's art so inside our life in every part time have some power
That it destroyed everything slowly part by part so inside life storing something
Which will seem useless for our thinking and heart that we can never able
To store anything in any part so I think it is something important for our heart
So inside our life we can't store things which touched by our heart after all
Inside our life and every part we think that we can store many things but it's
Again our views and art are something never matter when nature's rule become
Important and valuable sort of part so inside our life on each and every moment
We think from heart that we can save that thing for always but it never happen
That way because it's against the rule of nature and it's heart that never agree
We waste every thing in life just storing and keeping it safe from destroying it
In problem of any sort after all in our life we just want to keep everything safe
And sound for our heart inside our life is just one want we want to keep everything
Safe inside our heart only if we can understand we can't store anything inside
Our life's part then we can easily escape from many problems of many sort
Because then we will use everything happily instead of keeping them safe
After all if it is going to ruin any way why don't burn it to give others flame.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...