Friday, April 6, 2012

Poem 132. Ground

                                           Ground
When I saw horizon I was sure sky touches the earth because
Before my eyes I clearly saw it is stood there and with eyes I was
Pretty sure that if I go there I will see sky so near my hand there
But when I grow up I know that hope is false sky never come in
My hand because sky is not some thing which can touch sky is
Some time like air which never hold how much we may wish or try
Sky look nice when we clearly see is because sky is some thing
Which look nice even when we feel it so when I saw some mouintain
Which is behind the sky I ran towards it with hope that I can touch it
Without much try after all in our life on every moment we see that
Wonderful sky I want to touch it once because touching is my dream
With I kept in my eye but when I reached there I just notice mist
Behind it I saw nothing but just white thing in that touch I feel that
Whiteness and mystery but nothing is inside sky it is just air which
Moves around me in each and every try so all my dreams are nothing
But false impression of sky because I don't see that beauty inside that sky
But still somewhere in heart I love mystery of  sky which touch my heart
Every day how much I try to forget it still it stay inside my mind and
I just love even that different sky so inside my life I look even that different sky
Sometimes dreams are one thing and reality is too different for our life and
For our life's sky so in this world every time we just see that sky which
Never look as pretty as we want it but still it look pleasant to our world and eye
So one day I saw ice which look so perfect to my eye even if I walk on it
I feel sure that it never break how much I try so I put my feet ahead without
Any doubt in my sky but sadly like sky ice was also so different when I try
When I jump little hard it took just few moment to break so how beautiful
And hard it look but still it is not that strong ground's part so inside my life
I just wish to give myself a try and I want to stand on ice but I feared that
It will break before my eye how hard it's to understand reality from dream
Because sometimes dreams seems so perfect that we hardly feel there is any need
To understand reality since we never thought it could be different than our dream
Because inside our life on every day we just dream that we can get some thing
Nice in only what we dream we want ice to be strong instead of turning it into water
When nature does what it's rule because that is necessary for nature but
We just never want to accept reality so we just never want to see sky differently
We want sky to touch the earth but sometimes I think what is bad inside that
Mist which never shows me what is ahead and what is behind in my life so
In our future every time we need some thing interesting but when we have
Some dream we just want it true for you and me so sometimes when reality is better
We just prefer to stick to that dream what is use of that stubbornness and
What is use of that kind of strong thinking which never let us in our life
To accept what is our reality after all sometimes even mist which never let us
Look ahead in life is also life's part of reality because inside our life on many point
We just never able to see truthfully so what we saw is facts which hide behind
Mist of dreams and these dreams are feathers which fly as we wish but
Riding with feather is not possible for human being so we need to find something
More solid to stand instead flying maybe we should first learn to stand on
Some solid ground this ground some thing call reality of life which taught us to walk
On each and every day of life so we just work on our life and dreams are like
Feathers while reality means moving mountain from one side to another side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...