Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Poem 141. Disliked colour

                                         Disliked colour
There are many colour nature keep them to enhance its beauty
After all inside our life we can't have perfect colour for our thinking
Until we see all colour which look perfect and lovely so all those colours
Are some thing interesting and they have that kind of beauty which
Help us every day during each and every thing after all in life on every time
Those colours have some kind of effect on each and every person so inside
Life every day we see something which is nice about one colour and then
We just fall in love with that colour for entire life but I have just one question
Why did I fall in love with one colour in our life and that colour give us
Pleasure which will make us happy in our life but when we have so many
Colours then why are we force our self to choose just one colour in life
Because that colours will win our heart on every day of our life and so
If we love all them will it not so nice but from beginning we are force to
Choose one colour in life because people can't give you everything and
They just give one colour in our life so even when we are small we are forced
To choose one colour in life so inside life on every time we just force our self
To do as we prefer and like because that is what we suppose to do choose
One colour in life and that colour doesn't give us pleasure for entire life
Because when we still to one colour that colour began to represent us on
Each and every time so inside our life on each and every time we will find
Some colour and began to choose it every time after all that colour have
Something special because we choose it for our life as child and then we stick
To it so much that we feel hurt when we are forced to use other colour in life
How easily when we love one colour we began to hate other colour in life
Because hating colour is something wrong for life but when some one
Develop it slowly dislike becomes a part of life and it will help you to
Understand what you think about your thinking in life how slowly our mind
Become narrow and we began to prefer just limited person in life because
It all starts just from colour and then it spread towards other thing in life
After all in our life on every time we don't limit our thinking in just one side
Colour are some thing which will please us every day colours are some thing
Which are chosen by us from one moment but when I ask my heart then
I just have one question at heart why do I need to hate one colour from heart
I use to hate one colour that colour nature and it was green I use to love all colour
Except green but then one day my friend gifted me on birthday a nice green dress
I was so small then I was unhappy but one day my mother told me I must wear it
Because then only my friend will please with me so just please her I decide
To wear it once but when I look at mirror I just love that colour so inside life
On each and every time I just love that colour I never thought that I will like
But slowly that colour began to change in life and it's beauty began to affect heart
And then I began to like green for entire life so from that day I just learn
One thing in life we can at least some times try those colours which are others choice
Specially when they are gifted you in life each person have their thinking
And have their values inside life because they create so bad effect on our life
So from that day I began to love all colours in life and I began to think all world
Is my friend for my life because once we accept all colour we will learn to like
All people from each and every side but if we just stick to one colour that colour
Will not lose anything but we will just suffer for our entire life because that
Colour will find new home in some other person's heart in just few minutes of life
But we will miss beauty of that colour from our entire future and our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...