Monday, April 16, 2012

Poem 159. Logic

                                                    Logic
In the childhood I always wanted a nice and beautiful dollhouse it is so
Nice and perfect for my world I went near it and so it's interior it is so nice
And perfect things everywhere it shining on each and side with so perfectness
That this house look so ideal for each and every thinking inside my world
After all beauty of that house use to touch my heart and use to touch my world
That dollhouse which is so perfect is so nice for my dream and for my dolls
But my mother told that this house is something too expensive for our world
After all that house is something so perfect for our thinking inside our world
But when I went out of my dreams I see my real house in world which is so
Small when it is impossible to keep that dollhouse which is so large and it also
Require cleaning of delicate sort so my mother told me I just couldn't take that
House at all for many days I just kept looking at that house with one hope that
My mother will change  her decision after seeing that I love that dollhouse so much
From heart but since it was not possible for us at all so I never got my dollhouse
Except in my dreams in which I played with it after all that dollhouse is something
Nice and expensive to have even when I know no one can afford it and none
Of my friend can have it still I dream about it from my thinking and from my heart
Because dream were something which use to cheer up my heart after all those
Dollhouse are something impossible to have but inside my dream I can play with it
As much as I want and I don't need to clean it and it was so shining from start
That it never get broken and it can include my each and every sort of lovely doll
So I just never stop that dream it gave me one freedom in doing whatever I want
From my heart because it taught that I can always live as I wish by heart and
I don't want to spend my money but I want to keep dream so nice for heart
After all dollhouse was one special thing which was so beautiful for heart that
I can laugh in many nights while smiling with those pretty dreams which please
Our thinking and our heart after all that dollhouse was use to bring smile for my
Thinking and my heart I just to dream many things in my life just because of
That doll house which was my dream's part I never kept it separate and away
From my dream because that dollhouse something basic of my beautiful dreams
I know I will never get it but that doesn't matter to my heart because dollhouse
Is something nice and pleasant for my heart because whenever I sleep it uses
To cheer up my heart it never felt me without pleasure because they were nice
And beautiful type of thoughts so inside my life and inside my dream I just see
One thing that is beauty of that dream but I never thought once when I grow up
I still have that tendency I always thought that since I am grown up I must have
Created logical and intelligent type of dream because when ever we grow up and
We learn to buy things after all in life on each time we think that we dream
Only we are nothing but small kids so inside our life on each time we just feel
That we must understand all our future and dream because we are grown up
We know far better than a small kid but then one day I saw a nice picture of
Big farmhouse on one book and how beautiful it seem once again I feel I want it
Just like my doll house inside my life and my dream I once again started having dream
That I have that farmhouse and I have also learn horse riding so logic once again
Learn when it should sleep and once again in my life I feel that I must understand
So once again I know that I can't manage that thing and keeping that house because
It was so big and riding horse is not skill of my life so inside my life on every time
I just feel that I keep old habit of imagination fully active whole time so inside life
On each time I feel my dream never had logic inside my mind whenever I dream
It is always like flying and having wings inside my life but now sometimes I wish
I will stop dreaming on wrong point may be I really don't wish dollhouse or farm house
In my life what I just wish when that I dream them it is peace and quiet of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6959. Shine towards spirit become

                   Shine towards spirit become  Shine towards spirit become new appeal to route which form new brightness to dream of move i...