Friday, August 31, 2012

Poem 407. Ignore

                                                            Ignore
They always says people always forget you when they get bigger and successful but I feel
That in this world it is not truth people don't ignore you when they turn into something famous
And they felt that they are great before you I just feel that people have one hobby to ignore
Sometimes people who are not before you we all just feel one thing from our mind that on
Every point we need to pay attention to those people who really matter inside life for my thought
And my thinking and view I just feel one thing in life that when we start thinking peacefully
We will find that even people have habit of ignoring things inside life on every moment I just
Feel one thought from my mind that on every moment I just don't think people need success
To ignore people inside life I just can't believe on every moment inside life there are also
Some unsuccessful people who ignore us inside life I just feel one thing on every day and
On every point that those people who ignore us have just one habit in their life I have one
Feeling inside life that people who don't feel much sensitive about things inside life they just
Go ahead on every moment of life and they never feel how problematic are things inside life
I have one thought which manage to enter inside life that when I start to go ahead then I just
Feel one thing from my mind that some people just never care much about those people
Who are part of life they just feel that they had to ignore those people who are part of life
They just went ahead on every moment like some train inside life they just never stop on
Any moment from any side I just feel one thing from my mind that when people have
Habit of forgetting past they just do it on every time I know there are some people who are
Too busy inside life that they never have time to think about other people inside life I just
Feel one thing when that person is someone who can be ignored I just ignore that person
In life because when I went ahead I just feel one thing from my thought and from my life
On every point I need to ignore something which are important for my life when I went
Ahead I just feel that these people are born that way inside life because they just never care
Inside life but some times when some people who are on top don't manage to get time and
We just feel that they are made just like these people in thinking and life I don't think each
Successful person ignore you when that person rise but sometimes they are so tense that
They just can't manage that plastic smile I just feel one thing from every point that those
People are not ignoring you they are just upset with things inside their life I just feel one
Thing on every point I feel that I can go ahead in life I just feel one thought that these
People might need things as they wish inside life I have just one thought that on every
Moment I need to go ahead in life because something in life happen only when that person
Have just one habit inside life I just feel that ignoring some person inside life is one bad
Kind of habit in future and life on every moment I just feel that I need to go ahead in life
I just have one thought from inside that people have just one habit to ignore in their life
While other people are so engrossed in their problem and they can't say them loudly in life
Because when person get famous their trust vanish in just few moments inside life I just
Feel that on every point I need to have one thought inside life I need to understand that
I can always have people who can go ahead on every point inside life I have just one
Feeling from my mind that many times we just see too many bad people so we observe
Other people in bad way inside life I just feel one thing from every point but I just never
Understand those thoughts of life because I just feel that every one is going wrong way
In life never think that people are ignoring you because they feel you are nothing and
They are every thing in life mostly they ignore you because they want to hide their problems
Inside their life no one can easily trust other person and that is true problem of life so
Sometimes while thinking about their problem they even forget to give smile inside life
So those thoughts which tell you that famous people ignore you in life just forget them
And think that some people will ignore you in life and some are in such big problem that
They try to ignore us inside our life and we just feel one thing that they are famous so
They act that way inside life I just feel that many times we just destroy our friendship
Because we are prejudiced and sometimes we keep our friendship because we needed it
In life even when that person is ignoring you clearly on your each and every needful point.

1 comment:

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...