Saturday, August 11, 2012

Poem 375. Suspicion

       
                                                           Suspicion
Why did when I want to do something good I have to prove that I don't have any wrong motive
In life because on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment in our
Life on every point I just feel one thing that I am doing good and people will understand it in
Some limited time in our life when I start walking in our life I feel that something which are
Nice but then I feel that those thoughts are perfect for our life those motives are something
Which have something important in our life but then I feel just one thought from our thinking
And my mind that on every moment it feel we have no suspicion inside life when we move
Around in life we just feel one thought from our mind that those suspicion which are about
Having problems which can be proved wrong on any point in life when we feel that those
Thoughts which are so nice for our thinking on every thought of life after all those things
Which are important but still then I feel I have some suspicion inside life after all every thing
Will turn good inside our life I just feel one thing from my thoughts that I have done something
Good but then it will turn into good inside our life when I start to have suspicion then I feel
One thing in my mind that even if I do many things still I will not win inside my life because
Even when I do something good still I just can't escape from those suspicion on life but
Then I just feel one thing that I want my life to be perfect on each day of life but then I have
Just one thought that my thinking are wrong in our life after all those thoughts which are
Precious become so wrong when we look at with suspicion on them in our life we just began
To feel one thought that those suspicion become so wrong on every point in life when I began
To think properly about those thoughts which give increase to our suspicion I feel just one
Wrong thought will enter in our life that will destroy every thing but still those thoughts are
Part of our life when I let those suspicion rule our hearts then every good turn bad in our eyes
Even that angel which look so perfect to whole world look so wrong inside our life when I walk
In my life on each and every point I just have one feeling inside my life after all those thoughts
Which are important for our life are something so perfect for my mind but just until I think
That people will think good about me after getting success inside life on every point I just
Feel one thing in life that I don't want people to think about me with doubts in our life as
We went ahead on every day and on every point we just feel one thought from inside of mind
We never let our suspicion took hold of our mind every day we just try to understand those
Thoughts inside life when I act best in someone's interest and still that person find some motive
In life I just feel one thing in life that on every moment inside life that those thoughts which
Are important for our life are thoughts of happiness from every point but still even when I act
Good I feel one thing from my mind that my thoughts are not happy one because I can see
Suspicion even those eyes who use to keep faith on me on every point seem so hurt us on
Many time but sometimes it happen inside life when circumstances stood against us on each
And every thought and on each and every point when I think about it I just feel one thought
From my thinking and from my mind that on every spot I just feel one thing from mind that
On every point we need to understand one thing in life if we keep acting that way one day
That suspicion will leave our thoughts and our mind after all those thoughts are important
For our future and our mind because they are something which just stay with us on every point
Then one day that person will realize inside life that on every moment on every point we just
Feel one thing from inside of our mind that those suspicions are something so perfect and
Nice for our life's every moment then slowly I realized one thing from my life that those
Suspicion which enter inside our life are something totally wrong from every position and
On every side of our life after some days and after some time I just feel one thing from my mind
That when we start doing something different in life people will never believe it is just for
Morals in our future and in our life so for many moments inside our life we just feel one thing
That suspicion is perfect thought for our future and our life since on every moment in our life
We just have one suspicion on every point inside our life that those thoughts are completely
Wrong but still we can't fight against them on every point so I feel sometimes it is better to
Ignore them in life and went ahead with just one faith that one day every one will see that
We are honest inside life because time is just one powerful thing which will turn us on right
Thoughts and points that I began to think we should not think who trust us we should just walk
As per right way inside life because it is not something for other it is just to watch our face in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...