Monday, August 13, 2012

Poem 378. Future

                                                               Future
Future is like a gift under curtain which is unknown to us on each and every way because
Those gifts are hidden inside our life on each and every day after all those gifts are something
So nice for us on every day but then sometimes they are even bad and worst for us on every
Thought and on every way because those gifts which are hidden are something not nice for
Us on any moment I just feel that those things which I see in future are something so nice
And perfect for us on every day and on every way when I start walking around in my life
I just feel one thing on each day that those gifts which look nice to us are something hidden
Inside such way that we can never guess that if it will be perfect gift or something which is
Totally wrong and harmful on every day I just never think about things in normal way I just
Feel one thing from mind that those gifts which are hidden in our life on every thought and
On every moment when we look at those gifts which are so hidden behind some thing on
Every day and I just feel still I think many times I can guess my future as we want to think
In life on each day I just never feel one thing from my mind on any day that when my future
Will come before me it will be something that I have never guess I just feel from inside
My mind that my future is still hidden inside some where if I can dive in my mind then I will
Just fish future out of that water on some day because my future is something so nice in
Each and every day only if we can able to guess it as we said but if you ask me truth in life
I just feel one thing on each and every day that my future is not that easy as I wish it to be
But it is some mystery beyond our guess I just feel one thought from my mind on every way
That I can't able to guess things which look so nice and perfect to our future and our thinking
In our life on every way I just never feel that those gifts are something which look so nice
And then turn worst when future turn in worst way and even if it turn right I just feel that
My too much thinking is not doing anything to help because beyond that thought and thinking
I just went every day and then I feel that I am totally wrong because I have thought about it
In any way or on any day when I went ahead in my life on every thought and on every
Spot from my heart I have just kept one thing from our heart those future which is gift
From my thought and my heart because on every moment and every part I just have one
Thinking and one thought from our heart after all those future are something which will
Hurt me on each and every spot when I think about future from my heart because when
We began to think that in our future is something nice for our thought and our heart but
Then I just feel one thing from my heart that those things which called future are just nice
Sort of future's part then I feel just one thing from heart that our future is so perfect
From our thinking and from our heart then I think that in my life I have something so important
For our heart then I just feel one thing from our heart I just feel one thing that future is hidden
Inside our thought and our heart after all future is never perfect but it is hidden behind something
Which is going to hurt us on every part as we went ahead on every point I just feel one thing
From my heart I feel that future is under strange curtain from our heart I just feel that on
Every moment and from every thought I need to understand those feelings and from thought
I have some thinking in our heart I have just one thinking from our heart but then  suddenly
I feel that one thing happen inside our heart I just feel one thing from our heart that on every
Moment I just feel one thing from heart that when future is hidden on every thought and
On every part I just think one thing that may be instead of just thinking about it from heart
But sometime when I feel that my future is hurt from every thought of heart because on every
Moment I just feel one thing that I must work more and hard to get things properly for
Our future and our heart I feel one thing from our heart then I began to think I must work
Hard so then I feel one thing from our heart after all when I think from my future and heart
But then I began to think instead of running just hidden behind that future which are important
For our heart we just feel that we are on wrong part we feel that on every moment and
On every heart we just need one thing that tell us we are not on right thought or on right part
I just feel that I went too much time of that future which never comes before me even
If someone can understand it what is it's use for me so inside our mind and on every part
I just feel one thing that I need to understand my future but only when it become present
And no longer it will remain that future or that unknown part for any one or me from heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...