Saturday, August 25, 2012

Poem 396. Shy friend

                                                         Shy friend
Some people are so shy that they never know proper way to come ahead and tell before
Our world that they are with us and they will always stood there during our fights and crisis
They always stood their but they hardly come forward to express their feelings their I just
Feel one thing from my thoughts and from my mind that my these type of shy friends
Hardly understand those crisis inside life I just feel one thing from my thinking on every day
That inside my life I was just thinking again and again those friend who stood with me
But sadly I can't see them because they are hidden behind that cover which never show them
But many times in life we just feel this way what is use of that friend who don't fight for us
And never for us comes ahead on every moment inside my thinking I just feel that this is
What our wrong thought and thinking even if that friend is silent but still that friend can be
One of your powerful friend because sometimes those people who are silent have power
Inside their mind and their thinking in every day I just feel one thing from my mind and
On every day that those friends which I can able to see are not those friends who are going
To visit us again and again on every thought and thinking of every way I just feel one thing
That I am praying in silent way I should have to understand those thought and thinking on
Each and every day because those thinking which look so perfect for our world is something
Totally wrong on each and every day I have just one thought in my mind on every way that
When I just feel something then I should must understand that thinking on every day I have
Just got one thought which will help me each day and tell me every time that my thinking
Is not just about silent friend if some one don't scream for our side and don't make show off
That this person is going to help do you think that help is not important in any way on many
Thoughts and points I just began to think again and again that on every way I just thought
That I am turning into totally wrong way I should give respect to all those friends who will
Help us in life but those friends who showed their support sometimes just pretend so then
Another question enter in my mind on every way which tell us on every time that my thinking
Will matter me more and more on each and every day I just feel one thing from my mind
And on every day that I just like those people who do show off on every way inside our life
On each and every moment we just feel one thing from our mind that we need to get things
Easily and properly on every day I just got one thought inside my mind on every day that
When I think about life I just feel that sun is not shining so brightly above me as it pretend
Those friends who make big noises are going to vanish just in few days and those friends
Who enter in life should be some one who really care even if they don't know way to express
I just feel one thing from my mind that I need to properly train my eyes to notice such a friends
And even if I don't notice them still I can always treat every one nicely if I want to respect them
Those silent friends who just help us but never ready come before people are not useless
They just have different way of helping people inside life on each and every day I just feel
One thought from my mind on every day that I need to understand those friends are really
Great those flowers which hide behind leaves can be superb and best those people who don't
Value them are having their own fault of thinking on every point again and again I just feel
One thing from my thinking that I need to understand my thoughts about my friend how can
I just ignore that type of good friend but problem with life is that in our hurry we hardly
Notice those silent friends they just manage to vanish inside our surrounding on every day
And slowly they become that shadow which come with us on every day but still we hardly
Notice or value that shadow on any way I just feel one thing from my mind that I must need
To understand that shadow in every way because it will stay with me sometimes until death
Those silent and shy friends are that type if friends who will stay with us on every part and
Every way I just feel one thing that those friends are more valuable than any thing in any way
I just feel one thing that in my life I am missing many things when I forgot to notice those
Important friends we all have in life that type of friend so I just wish from my heart that in
My poem I want to thank my that shy and silent friend because in case of expressing feeling
Maybe that one lack but that person never lack in giving me support on each and every day
So I feel that from inside my heart I just want to say that sometimes even I forgot to show
My gratitude towards some of my best and important type of precious friend in each and every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...