Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Poem 381. Last chance

                                                      Last chance
I always wish to god only if I knew that it was our last meeting and it was our last chance
May be I should have acted in fully different way and could have best use of that only and
Fully last chance god never inform us about that last chance we just never feel from our mind
Regret about that chance I just never understand those chances which we have on every part
I just feel one thing that in life I will always need our last chance but sometimes I feel that
If we know about our future can we spend in better way our last chance I just feel one and every
Point I just want to spend on every moment and from our heart that in our life we need to
Think about those things which we can do on our last chance maybe we can enjoy each moment
With so much fun from inside our heart and our thought on our last chance may be we can
Live our life just as we wish from every part of our thought I just feel maybe we can do
All nice things on that part but then when I think about it truly I feel that it is better that I don't
Know that last chance because maybe I have spend my whole time in just crying on that
Last chance We just never understand those thoughts of mind that will take us to handle
Things inside last chance but I just feel that knowing end is never better in any part I just feel
One thing from mind that on each and every thought and on each every chance I just have
One feeling from inside that I need to understand that everything will end after some part
But no one accept any thing which look so perfect for my future and for my heart I just
Have one feeling from mind that I am not good in dealing with last chance I always have
One feeling that unknown future is better because it will be at least nature on all things and
On all parts I just never understand what is wrong so I act as if every thing is perfect for
Our thinking and our heart I just feel one thing from my mind that we must understand
Those thoughts of last chance which will keep us alive on each and every part from heart
When I just start moving ahead of each and every thought I just feel one thing from mind
That I am standing on totally wrong part of my heart every moment which I spend it taking
Whole world what I feel from heart will become something perfect and nice for life's each
And every part I just feel one thing from my mind that I can't pretend to be happy on each
And every chance on every part we just think one thing from our heart that those thoughts
Are not something nice for our future and our heart I just feel on every moment that on
Every chance we just feel one thing from our mind that I can never able to handle my last
Thought and my last chance because when we went ahead in life on each and every part
Those last chances are something important for our heart after all on every moment and
Inside our last thought from inside our heart because on every moment I think that when
I see some sort of last chance how did I get something which will going to destroy before
My eyes and heart on those moment of last sometimes I feel that I just feel pains for my
Future and it will scare me from heart so maybe I will just try to find some solution for
My future instead of consoling your heart I will just think how can I manage without you
And cry before you which can hurt your heart and then maybe I will try to protect you
Even when I know it is impossible and out of my hand this is what a person does when
Things goes wrong way for that person's heart they just never understand those truth
Which are truly part of our future and our heart because on every moment and on every
Part I just feel one thing from my heart I feel that those thoughts of last chance will just
Manage to create more damage in every part maybe not knowing is better because then
On those moment we are at least acting in normal way in every part we need to act only
Normal way sometimes on such days in every part just too much emotions will manage
To hurt my feelings which are part of my heart on every moment I just feel one thing
From my heart that those things are wrong for our future and for our heart that in every
Aspect and in every part we just feel one thing from our heart that we can never win
Inside our life on any part by knowing it that we need to understand every person and
Each and every heart because our life will never remain same way for our future and
For our heart after knowing that fact in true part so why should destroy by that fact
Every thought of every part we just need to understand that we are on nice part when
We don't know anything or any concept by our thinking and by our heart on every part
So it is best that in our life we never know what is our future when is our last chance by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...