Friday, August 3, 2012

Poem 361. Truth in open air

                                                  Truth in open air
In life can someone tell me then what's my real and true problem because for long time
I have searching on days and nights for my problems which upset me in life and which
Upset my mind because how much may I try but still I just have kept alive my that problem
Sometimes someone comes ahead and insults me I feel that due to that person's arrogance
I had my problem I feel since that person pointed just my fault I began to feel more pain and
That is my problem because on every spot and on every way I just feel one thought and
One thinking again and again that inside our life we just want so many faults and when
Some person points them I began to have problem but then I just feel why should I pay
Attention to that person sometimes and sometimes I even manage to fully ignore them and
When such attention capture our thinking in many ways I just feel one thing that I am
Having problem just because of that person's rudeness but when I think peacefully inside
My thought and my mind again I just feel one thought again that was one question that is
Do I have really any kind if serious problem because as days went ahead on each and every
Day and each and every way I just feel inside my life I don't need that much problem
Because when I went ahead in my life on every day sometimes I easily ignore those people
And their thinking again and again so inside my life on every way I just feel that I can't
Have that person only as reason to upset me on each and every day because inside our life
On every day I meet many person and I can understand from my mind that I can't change
Their thinking or change them in life sometimes when I walk on crowded place I just feel
From my heart one thing again that may be due to that coward or pollution I am getting upset
Because when car horn in worst loud way every one around me began to have same complaint
They all began to say that they are upset just because they have tired hearing those noises
Again and again when heat touch me from every side I feel just one thing on that moment
This heavy sun and heat making me upset on every moment I just feel again and again that
This heat is going to hurt me on each and every way as I went ahead in life on every way
I feel that I am feeling fully exhausted on every way because that heat will hurt me on each
And every day I feel that I am fully exhausted and I began to blame heat because every one
Is just doing the same then after some time when heat went ahead I feel that even cold is not
Suiting me that much best because on every day on every way I need to understand that
One time I think it is something so important for my world and my future I feel that on
Every moment in our world I feel that  something is wrong in both atmosphere so then
I feel just two seasons inside our world but then suddenly I feel that something is wrong
Inside our world after all those atmosphere which are something important for world
But then one day I thought how can I disagree with one thought about this world I am
Thinking this is atmosphere is something which will be harmful for my health then how can
I say same thing about both seasons because as I went ahead on every moment in this
World I just feel one thing from my heart and from my thinking in world that on both
Season I just feel one thought that on some days they are so perfect for my world and
Then suddenly it all changes inside our world because on every point we need to understand
Those thoughts of our world I feel just from my mind it is not just season then one day
I began to blame it on people who stood around world but then after something in my brain
I just feel that why I am upset is about those people in world who just feel one thing from
My world that not atmosphere not my thing around me are hurting my world what is
Hurting me most is my own coward ism when I feel something inside my world but just
Never able to speak about it in this world because I am too scared about those thoughts
Which I want to speak in open light inside our world so then I feel just one thing in my world
I was upset because I don't dare to speak that truth inside world but then when I decided
To talk one more thing to upset in this world that I don't want my thinking to harm me
Inside our world because on every point in my future I don't want to abuse that person
In this world so on every point inside my world I just feel I must learn to control my
Anger and language before the world because each person have one habit to lose control
To forget manners when we start telling truth after so many days in open air in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...