Sunday, August 12, 2012

Poem 377. Dry well

                                                           Dry well
One day when I went to a old nice village and in that town I just saw a small well and
When I see that well I just feel one thought never ever I have made any point which will
Rise some negative thoughts from my heart and from my every point I just always think
One thought from my mind which tell me on every moment that well is something so nice
For our heart I feel that in this well I have just one thought I just always felt how nice
Was that well on every moment I use to look for hours after hours towards that well
After all that well is something so perfect for our thinking on each and every moment
But when I look at that beautiful and lovely well I just feel that it's beauty is something
So natural pure that it use to touch my heart on each way when I walk in life I just observe
For hours that well it look so pretty on every day after all that well look so beautiful
In nature that when I look at that well I just feel one thing from my heart it was
About that well which look so perfect with that nature will look so refreshing on each
And every day when I look at that well I just feel happiness from every moment in world
It is just one sort of freshness and nice feeling enter inside life on each way because that
Well which look so perfect is something which will nice for our future on each and
Every day but never once I remember on those days I think about one thought what will
Happen if one day that well went dry and manage to destroy my fears or maybe they just
Never manage to enter inside my brain because on every point inside our life on every day
I just feel one thing that my well is not that perfect but since I never thought once in
Negative way I just always those things and I always love that well because on every point
And on every day I just have one feeling that I just never have thought about those well
In wrong way after all my well is so perfect for me on every day I use to feel that
It will remain for me on every day I just keep thinking about one thought in every way
After all those thoughts are something so perfect for us on every day but still in that well
I never find anything which will look so nice and perfect until I don't find anything which
Will look nice and so perfect when I look at that well and I will feel just one thing on each
And every day that this well is like some god it will remain filled on every day because
When I look at that well negative thought never touch my brain I never thought while
People are taking water from it that this water will finish one day I just feel one thought
From my mind and on every day that my life is destroyed on each and every day only
When I start thinking that this well may destroy on one day this thinking which enter
In my mind on every occasion and on every day I just feel one thing that water will be
Enough not on each day when that thought began in my mind I feel problems are started
I have began to feel so scared from my heart on every day and on every way I began to
Hate that sharing because I feel so scared on every way I just never able to think how
Wrong was my thinking on each day and on each way I just feel that I will lose everything
If I don't be practical and start to store it on every day when I start giving many times
I began to make face this is happen with us when we began to feel in negative way when
We all know that when sun comes with such heat that water will stay but if crisis comes
Do you think storing is going to help I just feel that when crisis come then maybe we must
Learn to use it less but question is that just because we are scared is it right to take those
Things away from others on everyday when I look at those things I just feel negative
Thoughts manage to destroy me on every day and take me on wrong point in every way
Some people even do crimes just because they think this way while trying to protect
Their benefit I feel just one thing from my mind on each day I have just one feeling
On each day I have just one thought from inside mind on every way I just feel one thing
From every thought and in my mind's every way I just have one feeling from inside
That I need to understand those thoughts which are part of our life are wrong in every way
So when I went ahead in life I just feel every thought will be part of our life in one way
Or other way I just have one thought from inside my mind and in every way that I need
To understand things in life but not have to learn negative thoughts in life even if people
Will say that those thoughts are so important and needed in our life on each and every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...