Thursday, August 16, 2012

Poem 382. New friend

                                                          New friend
Whenever I make a new friend I just feel that I am on top of my world on each and every side
I just feel that I need to win nothing more in life I just feel one thing from my mind that I need
To understand this world from every part and on every point I just feel that one thing from
My thinking and my mind that I got a perfect friend from every side inside my life because
My life never feel better on that point when I have one thought in my mind that on every point
Inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind that those friends are something like bright
And perfect stars inside life because those friend will just increase my happiness and my sorrows
Will just went far away side in life when I feel so happy on every moment of life I just feel
One thing from mind that those new friend which are like shining diamond those stones shows
Many layers of beauty inside my sight I just feel one thing that I am standing on wrong thinking
And standing on wrong point I just never understand what are thoughts of my mind I feel that
Every stone which are lovely shine which are so perfect and gives so good light from inside
I feel that those new friend are something out of this world to our life and then those friends
Are something so perfect in life but then I feel that these friends will bring crisis inside life then
I feel friends which are not good for life never able to harm me or my friend if we stay united
On every point but that don't happen at all in life I just feel one thing in my life that we need
To be together to go ahead in crisis and every point but life never remain as simple as I thought
On some point or maybe my wish manage to complicate my life I want my friend to stay with
Me and my thinking for entire life I just never wish to have some friend who force to leave
After some time but destiny will show that person nice prospects and that person just leave
In few minutes my side and I began to feel that winning is required inside life after all those
Friends which are part of my life are nothing worthy but just partner of few days and helped
In just few crisis in life I just want us to plan perfect things for two person's friendship which
Will show the world that friendship can be worthy inside life but then when something good
Comes in a way by nice future within moments my friend have already left me far behind
On each and every point I just never understand those thoughts and thinking in my mind
I just never feel that I am standing on wrong point inside life I just have one thinking in life
That I need to keep my understanding alive in life because on every point I just feel one thing
Inside my life those friends are something so important on every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that those friend whom I was thinking as my best helper in life turn out to be
Totally wrong person inside life I just never understand that my friends are something like
My one hope which will vanish in sky like when heat reaches to me on some points I just
Feel one thing from inside of my mind I feel that on every moment inside my life that I can't
Help my future on any time I just feel one thing from thoughts and thinking in my mind that
On every occasion of my life those friend who are staying with me are not that much with
My thinking about life or maybe success become so hard that for getting success we need
To change our thinking on every point I just feel one thing that in life on every moment we need
To understand all those points inside life I just never feel that my success is something so unique
On every part of my life I have one thought inside our life that when we have some sort of
Crisis which are important for our life but then I just feel one thing that those friend for whom
I jumped are not right for my life because they have their dreams so I have to start once again
That task of finding friends inside life I feel finding friend is hard on every occasions and on
Every point inside life I have just one feeling that I want to win inside life a friend who will
Really stay with me on every point of life I just have one feeling from inside of our mind
My task of finding friend seem so wrong inside life because as I went ahead in life on each
And every point I just feel everything wrong about this procedure in life but then I feel that
I will have to do that task on every point so in my life finding a new friend is never easy task
For my future and for my life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that on
Every occasion and on every point I just feel one thing from our thoughts and from our mind
That every task have some thinking inside mind because finding some friend becomes hardest
Task of our future and of our entire life I just never understand truths of life I feel that on
Every moment I don't need to search for friend but it seems like it is most important sort of
Truth for our future and life because it will never help us repetition of finding friends inside life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...