Thursday, August 30, 2012

Poem 405. Warning

                                                             Warning
Sometimes I think I live more in my sorrows and forget to enjoy my dreams because on every
Thought and every thinking I just feel one thought that I just don't want to take any kind of risk
Sometimes I feel that in my thinking I just feel that I have spend so much part of my life inside
Those wings that every moment I just want to hide under those thoughts and those wings but
Sometimes I feel that my thinking is robbing my freedom of going ahead as human being as
I start to look at those feelings with suspicion on everything as I just have one thing in my life
And in my thinking that I feel as if I am under some wings because on every moment and on
Every part of life I just feel one thing that I spend my each day as human being because on
Every point as I just feel one thing as human being I just feel one thing that I can understand
Those thoughts as human being I just feel one thought from my thinking that on every time
I feel so many suspicions about thing in around my world that I just never dare to go ahead
Inside this world I just feel that sometimes we get warn too much we just went ahead on
Every moment as we wish inside our world on every thought we feel just one thing in world
That those warning which are given to us are something far away from our thinking and our
World because when I start to going ahead on every moment inside our world I just feel one
Thought from my mind about this world that those warning which are given to us in this
World are something so precious to our world I just feel one thing that I never able to understand
Or think about this world until I just feel that I am warn too much inside my world because
On every moment inside my world I just feel one thing around this world that on every moment
I just feel that I like to spend on my dreams more hours which are wasted inside this world
On every moment and on every thought inside my world I just feel one thinking that on every
Point some suspicion scare me in this world I feel only one thing from my mind that when
I get too much warn in world suddenly I feel as if every ambition is lost inside my mind and
Inside my thinking about my world I just never think about that world too much because I feel
That this world can harm inside my thinking and then suddenly when I see things inside world
I feel that on some moment just run after suspicion and then in few thought I just feel that
I want to change this world but how can I move ahead if I can scared on every moment
Of thinking of this world on every moment I just feel one thought from my world that when
I went ahead inside my world I just feel that I need one thing in this world that on every
Moment I have one feeling from my thoughts and my world when I start to go ahead in this
Thinking of world I just feel that I have scared myself so much that sometimes I just stay
Too much inside shadows and even forgot to enjoy some nice sun rays of sun I know that
Sometimes we get sun burn but does that mean that we should never enjoy  sun in world
I just get one feeling from my world that on every moment inside our world I just feel that
Too much warning can manage to destroy every nice thing of this world and on every moment
I just feel one thing inside world that on every thought in this world I have just one thinking
About those warning in this world sometimes they manage to take me ahead in this world
But sometimes they just manage to destroy our freedom inside world because some warning
Are just shadows of true world and some warning are far away from truth of this world so
On every moment inside my world I just feel that before believing or ignoring warning I need
To have all knowledge inside this world because when we start moving around our world
Then we just feel one thing inside our world that on every moment I just need to adjust with
Those things which are valuable and important for our world when we want to go ahead
Inside this world we just feel one thing from our thoughts of this world that on every moment
Inside our world we give so much warning about every thing that if we listen to them all
Then we can hardly walk in this world we need to keep limit in every thing inside our future
We need to keep in our mind on thing from world that on every moment when we get in
Touch with our world I just feel one thing about future of this world that on every moment
We need to have some understanding about our world because on every moment when
I went ahead in this world I just feel that risks are part of this world if I just don't take them
I can't walk ahead in world but there is just one question how much risk I should take in
This world and it will be answered just by my thinking and my thoughts about my future and world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...