Monday, August 20, 2012

Poem 388. Castle of cards

                                                    Castle of cards
I always use to try to make a big castle of playing cards because I have to create every
Thing with concentration for our heart because we feel those from every time with peaceful
Thinking inside heart after all I think that I have to put it carefully  on every part because
On every moment I have to sent them inside heart because those cards are something
So nice heart after all those cards are placed from inside heart after all those cards are
Set in such delicate way for our thinking and our heart after all those cards should be placed
Patiently from heart after all those cards are placed so carefully from every thought and
It's heart I just feel one thing from our heart that it is easy to collect those cards but
When we start to set those cards because as we want to set castle from heart after all
Those making of castle is not that easy for our thinking and our heart because it is so
Hard work on every part after all we need to understand those castle are something which
Are important for our heart I will set those castle which are hard to keep them properly
From our heart after all those castle making is never easy on any part because I just feel
That those cards never set in right way on any point or on any sort but then when
I began that game I just feel that game is important for our thinking and our heart but
Then I just feel one thing from heart that those cards are something placed in such
A way that we will feel that playing cards are something which look perfect for our
Thinking and our heart I start to making castle from every part because I just see that
This card's game look something so fishy for our heart because when I start making
Those castle I just feel one thought from my heart that if I want to make that castle
I have to work hard so then I start working on it step by step from my thinking and
From my heart after all those people who are making those castle which will just get
Destroyed from everyone inside our heart after all those castle fall down just on two steps
From out of my spirit from my heart I began to think that my heart because on every
Moment I feel that those cards are something which are important for our heart after
All those castles are something which are important for our heart those cards are something
Which are important sort of castle are important for our heart but then I just feel that
Those cards are set in wrong way in our heart I just feel that I will set those cards
Properly and then slowly those cards are went down but still I began to try hard so
After some time finally I manage to get that castle properly from heart because on every
Moment and on every part I began to make once again from heart we began to think
That I feel that those castle are something which are perfect for our thought because
Those castle look so pretty and it began to turn achievement of heart but then in just
Few seconds I understand that I have created problem for my heart because those
Cards are set in such way that they can fall any moment and on any part so I have to keep
Watch them and to protect them from every part I just feel one thing that it is so risky
For our heart than on every moment and on every thought I just feel that those castle
Needed full protection from every part because on every moment and on every thought
I just feel one thing from my heart that those thinking are turning in wrong way from
Heart I can't move from that place if I want to protect that castle I have forget everything
Of my life from every part then I just think one thing from heart I feel that those castle
Of playing cards are important for our thinking and our heart because I began to feel that
Those playing cards are some thing so wrong for our heart because those playing cards
Are something so wrong for our thinking and heart then suddenly I feel that I just don't
Want to spend my life in just protecting of card then I just have one thought that I feel
From my heart that achieving success is hard but protecting it is most hardest task of all
Because we can achieve it with hard work and efforts but still every part I just have one
Feeling from heart then I just feel one thing from heart that on every point I just think
One thing from my heart because I like to make new things but I just don't protect new
Things from heart because protecting is some thing worst task in my mind and heart
Because nature have taken one important task that is destroy old and create new by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...