Saturday, August 18, 2012

Poem 386. Wrong guess

                                                      Wrong guess
Life is so strange it is hard to guess someone's heart that on every point we just feel one
Thought from our heart those guesses are something which are wrong for our thinking and
For our heart I feel those guesses are something totally wrong for our thinking and for
Our heart then I just feel one thing from guess and from thought and heart but then I just
Feel something is totally wrong for our thinking about their heart but then I just feel one
Thing from my heart that on every moment when we think something about those heart
It proves to be wrong for our entire heart because those thoughts are something which
Are never looking right for that heart I spend many hours in discussing their thoughts and
Finally after so much thinking I found some friend for my heart because those friends
Are someone who are precious for my heart so based on my guessing about thinking
I just choose those friends who are nice and perfect for my heart when I began to guess
Those things I just feel one thing from my heart that those people are my well wisher and
I feel that they just thinking good about me from my heart so on every moment and on every
Thought and part I just feel one thing that those guesses are totally wrong for our heart and
I start guessing who are good for me then I just feel that I have got perfectly well concept
Of right thinking on each and every day and on each and every point I just feel that my thoughts
Are something totally wrong for my mind I just never able to think properly about those thinking
I just feel  every moment that I guessed wrong each and every thing I feel inside my life
On every point that those guesses are something which are important for every thing then
On every time I just feel that I should quit guessing because just after some days I will see
Those truthful things which look so perfect inside life on every thinking I just have one thought
In life as human being I will guess something is wrong for that thinking because then after
Some days that guess will prove wrong on some points and on some thinking that I just feel
That on every guess I have some sort of thinking but then as days went ahead on every point
And on every angle as human being because that guess which I made will turn into totally
Wrong way and our friends turn into some thing wrong as our supporter and fellow human
Being but then I just feel one thought that I should stop guessing inside our life on every point
As human being I just feel one thing inside my life that I should stop guessing but still on every
Point I am just forced to start guessing since on many points I just get stuck inside our life
As human being I feel that in life I just do job of guessing on every moment as human being
I just feel one thing that I even made sometimes other type of guessing which when turn
Wrong I feel so happy in my life and thank god for that thing because sometimes I guess enemies
Inside life as a human being and then I found something inside as human being but then I feel
One thing as human being I feel just one thought that inside my life as human being I just feel
That I am on wrong point in my thinking because when my life went ahead on every moment
I just feel one thing that on every point I feel that I will win in life if all my guess will turn
Wrong and all enemies will turn good and help me like some friend and nice human being but
That are my thoughts as a human being if only as my good guess turn wrong with same speed
My bad guess of enemies turn untrue in life on every occasion as human being on every day
I just feel one thing from my mind that my thinking is turning wrong on every side and point
I just feel one thing while guessing that our life we just have to keep guessing on every moment
As a person or as a human being I just never understand those thoughts and those thinking
I just keep in my life on thinking I keep telling myself after some point I may need not to guess
As human being but strange thought is that I have seen some people who just want to see
Truth of their thinking and guessing so even when they see that their guess as their enemies
Turn out to be right type of human being they just keep on screaming against those human
Being because they don't understand our thoughts and our thinking because on every point
They just want to turn right before every human being and for it they are even ready to lose
Some good friends and make them unnecessary enemies of human being after all on some
Points as human being I just feel something so nice for our future and our thinking when
Things are something nice for human being I just feel that why should those people let
Our ego win because inside our life as human being I just feel one thought that maybe
We should learn to like only our positive things maybe we must have to feel happy when
Our wrong guess turn into totally wrong and turn into nice thoughts and nice thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...