Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Poem 356. Mistakes

                                                      Mistakes
Why is the mistake a part of life on every time it happen again because on every time I feel
That these mistakes are nothing but just confuse thoughts of our thinking and our mind
Because I feel always on every point that I don't want to make mistake inside life but still
I always feel mistakes are part of our future and our life because as days went ahead on
Each and every side because those mistakes are something important for our future and
For our life so then I feel those mistakes are just part of my future and my life because
On each and every point I can understand those mistakes which are our life those are
Part of future and life but still on every thoughts mistakes of life because as days went
Ahead on every point I feel those mistakes are something so inseparable part of life because
We want something which are nice since I feel mistake are something so perfect for our life
I think that mistakes are something so perfect for our thoughts and our life after all mistakes
Are that part of our life those mistakes are something which are nice for our life so then
I realized those mistakes are some important part of our life because these mistake will
Become that part which is began to hurt us on every point in life since I feel those mistake
Are something so not perfect in our life because those mistakes are something which are
Nice and unique for our life so then mistake will make it perfect in our life then after some
Time in my life mistakes are something so unique and it make us so difficult on every time
Because many times we don't make same mistake in life so then I feel that those mistake
Which are nice and perfect for our life after all those mistakes are not same they are different
In life after all those thoughts are something which are not same in our life because as
Those mistakes are part of our life but we want to improve on every point because on
Every point in life I feel just one thing from my mind that those mistakes are nothing but
Just important part of our future and our life we solve them with so hard efforts in life so
On every point in our life then I feel one thing from my life that mistakes are something
Which are not that important for our future and our life because as we went ahead on every
Thought and on every point because mistakes are some important for our life because
On every moment in life after all mistakes are something so unique for our life so then
Mistakes are something which are unique for our life after all those mistakes are something
Which are nice for our life after all mistakes are perfect for our life but then I feel that
Mistakes are something which are so nice in life after all those mistakes are something
Different in our life after all those mistakes are something which are nice in life after all
Mistakes will change from one point to another point I have those thoughts are something
Which are important but then mistakes are something which are perfect for our life
After all those mistakes are so different that those mistakes are something which are precious
For our thoughts and our life on every step and every thought of life I feel that these mistake
Are something totally wrong in life after all first mistakes have changed on every point in life
Because those first mistake will get improved after some point and after some time but
They suddenly new mistake happen in our life because while paying attention to first mistake
We are forced to do second mistake in our life because we are so busy in trying and then
We receive shock of life when we realize that we are making mistakes in our life on every
Spot and on every point in our life after all our life have so many loopholes that we always
Find one in life and our mistake come ahead to hurt us on each and every point as we want
To go ahead in our life we just never realize that we are making so many mistakes in life
That we must learn to live with them instead of turning them inside nightmare which will
Manage to disturb us in life as our life went ahead on every point we need to understand
That we have made mistake in life as our thought manage to capture our thinking about life
I feel just one thought from my mind that I must find some perfect mistake in life because
When our days went ahead on every moment of life I just feel one thought from my mind
That instead of staying awake on every mistake in our life may be we should just accept them
And learn to laugh on at least some point all mistakes can't be considered funny but some can in life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...