Saturday, August 25, 2012

Poem 397. Wishes

                                                           Wishes
They always say god will fulfill our wish which we made from our heart but they never said that
God will only fulfill that wish which are made by good and honest heart sometimes I just
Feel one that we just need to understand one thing from our heart that god will fulfill
Our thought or wish only when we keep wishing it until long time and just keep on walking
In same route from our mind and only if we keep same wish for long time but somewhere
In heart and inside our mind I just feel one thing on every point that my thinking about
That wish just limited to some time and it will vanish when I feel it is hard to get it in
My future and in my life on every moment I just feel one thing from mind that when
I dream about something I feel that it should in range of my eyes but sadly all nice things
Seem so far away in life that we can hardly manage to get them so sadly in our mind
How much steps we may take from our thought and from our mind that every moment
We just feel one thing from mind that on every moment we just wish that our wishes
Are not going to be fulfilled on every time I just wish one thing from my mind that was
My only wish it was about getting things as we wish in our life it is also about going ahead
On every point I just feel that sometimes we people who have good wish just start to go
Ahead on every point we all began to wish that we are standing on right front of life but
As days went ahead I notice many times I quit asking that wish from my thinking and
From my mind that on every moment I just feel that my wishes are so perfect for my life
I just feel one thing since they are not getting fulfilled I should not waste my time because
Fulfilling my wish was something don't seem as possible in life I just feel one thing that
My thoughts are confusing me from time to time so I just quit asking that wish and began
To ask for new things in life so that new wish will once again need same time to fulfill in life
While many times I see bad people spend so much hours in fulfilling just one wish in life
It seems as if they are so wrong from my thinking and from my life every day when I walk
I just feel one thought from my mind that bad people feel they need that thing so they spend
In searching of that thing just whole life but then when I look at those things mostly it seems
So hard and impossible in life I just feel that I want my things to become so perfect in life
On every moment I just went ahead as I want inside life because on every thought I just feel
One thing from my mind I feel that those things which I get in life are not that perfect for
Our future and our life I just feel that why should I have to say same thing for so many
Times when I am asking for nice thing in life on every moment I just feel one thought from
My thinking and my mind that on every moment I can't get things as I like so I will just
Quit asking for them inside life on every moment I just began to think that I am standing
On wrong concept of my future and my life so I just forget about it but bad person just
Never forget their ambition in life they just keep asking for it even when sun set or
When sun rise they just never think of logic they just feel one thing from their mind that
They just want that thing in their future and their life and for getting that thing they just
Spend hours after hours and days after days inside life on every moment I just feel
One thought from my mind every day I just keep thinking about my success and failure
In life and it reduce my dedication towards getting that thing inside my life every moment
When I move ahead I just feel one thing from my mind that every day I feel I am standing
On wrong point inside my life and then when I change my thoughts maybe I made biggest
And most horrible mistake of life only if I went ahead on every moment of our future
And on every moment of our life I just feel one thing from my thoughts that I will not
Change my future so easily inside life because my dedication lack in many ways inside life
God can give me what I want only if I am patient enough to ask for it even after some
Crisis or wrong things enter in my life sometimes wishes of bad people seems so strong
Than good one in life that was why many times bad people can get things when good one
Just keep standing in life because if there is long line before god for our wishes in our life
Just think that how can you get it if you keep changing you line just with one hope that
You can get things quickly in your life because it is not line before counter in which
This trick do wonder in our life but it is before god who was watching our every trick
Carefully in life so maybe good people must learn to show patience and wait in that line
Only if good people can work together without arguing and turning apart then I think
God can willingly help us And we can get it all just as we prefer and as we like in life.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...