Sunday, August 5, 2012

Poem 364. Water Bubbles

                                                      Water Bubbles
Why my dreams are delicate just like bubbles in water they look so delicate for our thinking
And for our future because on every moment inside our world I just feel that delicateness
In our world I just wish them to be more strong enough to give happiness to my thought
And to my world when I look at those dream I feel they are so beautiful but that are so hard
Fictitious when time will come of them surviving inside our world as I walk inside my world
On every moment I just feel one thing that those dreams are as delicate as your world because
Those water bubbles are something perfect for our world when I watch inside our life then
I feel those bubbles are something which transparent for our world because air bubbles are
Something so delicate for those eyes are lovely in world after all bubbles are something nice
And lovely inside our world after all bubbles are something perfect in our world after all
Those air bubbles are so beautiful just something we want to turn into permanent as days
Went ahead inside my world I just feel one thought from my every day of this world that
Those bubbles which are nice and unique look so pleasant for my world but somewhere
I know they can't help me to survive in world  when those bubbles which look beautiful  and
So nice but still they are just something useless to spend time  for our world and my all
Wishes look useless for our thought and our world after some time in my world I just feel
One thought from my mind about those world these air bubbles have that seven colours
Which always seem to attract my thought and my world I just love that uniqueness in world
After all those seven colours are something special for our world those colours are not
Something as powerful in our world but when as we walk on some points inside our world
I just feel one thought from mind and from my world that only if those dreams are strong
Enough for my future as some strong iron gate or some thing like mountain because then
They will be stay with me throughout my life and survive in our world because things
Are something not perfect for our future when we watch carefully those things which are
So strong and perfect for our world because those things are something that powerful
In our world when I see those things which are so strong in this world I suddenly feel
That those strong things are going to become important for our world when I see them
I feel just one thing from my heart and my world maybe they don't have that unique shine
But still I love them and help me in world because that gate protects everything which is
Inside my world because no one want in world want someone to come and rob in their
World so I just feel that those gates better for my world so I feel may I should have some
Dream as strong as gates inside my world then I feel that how beautiful are those dream
Which can survive in my world after all those living things which I feel that our dream
Are something but those mountain are something which are something nice nature which
Look so perfect for our nature on that mountain many living things will survive which
Survive on perfect for our world after all on those mountain have plenty of living things
Inside this world but then I just feel one thought from my world that those mountain
Are something so perfect for our world and our future but then slowly I feel just one
Thought from world those things are something so nice for our world that on many
Points and occasions inside our world after all those things which look so perfect but
Still those things are not that beautiful to look but then I feel that those two things are
Something totally different for our world after all those things look so unique in world
After all I feel that blacksmith and nature are something so perfect for our world but
Then after some time inside our world I just feel one thing from my world after all
Those things which are something hard to get in world those two things are something
Which are not important for our world after all those thoughts are not everything but
Then I suddenly felt something is so different in them that my dream in world because
Black smith is going lot of hard work inside this world because after some time in our
World I just feel one thought from my world that I feel that this nature have also done
Lot of afford so then from some days and some thoughts in world so I just feel one thing
In my world that I just put some air with help of my mouth in water so my dreams
Are not something important for my thinking for which I put so much time and affords
So these dreams are just useless for my future as well as for every day in my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...