Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Poem 368. God's guidelines

                                               God's guidelines
When I take one step I want to know where I am reaching from inside of my heart
I never want to go on some road without knowing it is taking me on which way on
My thought and from my life's every part after all when we went ahead we need to
Know where we are going from our thinking and from our heart how can we walk
But blindly without map on those roads which are unknown to our heart even when
We start some adventure on that point we also need some sort of map to start because
Every adventure have twist and turns but we need to know first which way should be
Good for our thoughts and our heart as days went ahead on every part I just feel
One thing from our heart which will be nice for our heart I took one step which touch
Our thought and think about our heart because I feel just one thing from my heart after
All those things which should be written on at least one map can tell us direction to
Our adventure from our heart because on every point we just have one thought from
Our thinking of our heart but when I feel those ways which look so perfect for our
Thinking inside our heart needed one sort of those maps are something which are
Nice for our life's part but then as days went ahead on every part I feel that those
Things which are written have something so perfect for our future and our heart
But then I feel that we must have understand those thoughts which are perfect and
For some kind of thoughts as we began to move ahead on every part we feel that
We are something wrong for our heart I just feel one thing from my heart that one day
I feel from my heart that I want something which is wrong for our thought and for
Our thoughts but then after sometime I feel just one thing from our heart that on one day
I feel if I get guide from my heart then after some moment and after some thought
I just feel one thing from our mind and our thought because those people who guide things
Which are important for our heart so after some days and after some time from our heart
Because on every thought I just feel that there is guide like from our heart after all then
I feel just one thought from our heart that on every moment I feel on spot that there are
Some guide which help me on each and every part I just have one feeling from my
Thinking and from my heart that on every moment I just feel with those guidelines
And with those maps I can change many things of world and on many parts after all
Those guidelines are something I always get in every type of exam only life is one exam
Which is without much guidelines or useless guidelines from our heart after all those
Thoughts are something which take us ahead in life are something not much useful
For our thought and from our heart after all those thoughts are something which are
Nice on every part after all those thoughts are something which leads to those maps
Or those guidelines which are important for our heart after all those thoughts are
Something which will keep map for every thought and every heart because when we
Feel just one thing from heart I need that those maps which will take us ahead on
Every part of our heart because slowly as we went ahead I feel one thing from my
Thinking and my heart because on every point I just have one thing from our heart
Because on every point we have same thought from our heart that those things which
Went ahead on every map so then I just feel that everyone from our heart after all
Those thoughts are something which are return from map so then I feel one thing
From our heart after all map is something which is perfect from our heart after all
Those maps are something which are important for our future and our heart so then
I feel that those maps are so perfect for our heart after all those maps which are good
For our heart after I just can't go ahead without map so then I feel one thing from heart
That on every point I need god to guide me from my thoughts and from my heart so
I just feel one thing from inside of my heart that on every moment I can't have that
Guide which needed to be given by god because when we have to learn something
We have to go by all basic things we just can't go by those thoughts which just manage
By those thoughts which will take us ahead on every spot so in our life we must learn
To live without guidelines because god is not going to give that shortcut and I feel that
I just need to find some way to fully and finally to convince my heart that god have
Given me enough not more things are not going to enter inside our life on any part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...