Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Poem 402. Busy one

                                                           Busy one
Sometime you will see a person who act so strange as if they never know who is around them
When they are sitting with us on every moment but then if we think properly in each way then
Mostly we find that was truth inside life because these people were never there when they are
Call and needed they are just too busy in something which is fully unknown to them so inside
Our life on every moment we all just felt that these people are so busy on every thought and
On every moment I just feel that those people are so busy in something which was so important
To them and at starting we just start to accept that they must be busy in life due to something
Which is so important to them but then after some time we just began to miss them but then
We all just find some replacement and that replacement seem to work perfect because inside
Our life all relationship are not stuck to person on every day we can always have many people
Chat with me because after all we can always manage to get someone who can chat with us
When we get bored again then slowly every began to settle in best way and every one slowly
Began to forget that person was invited there but then one day that person comes and start
To act as if that everything is wrong in each way just because that one just is not coming
Become programmed in our mind so we don't wait for that person except some person
Who are sensitive enough to remember that each fellow who was attached to their life
But then after some moment I just feel one thought from my thinking and my mind because
Then after some time I have one feeling in my life that I have already forgotten that person
And such entry hurt me from time to time I just feel that those thoughts which are some
Things which are important in life I have one thing from my thinking and in those thoughts
Of life I just feel that these thoughts are something totally wrong in life but then I just feel
One thing from my mind that this busy person enter suddenly inside our life I have to give
That person forced smile and then I mostly try to act normal with that person in life but
Strangest thing is that this person observe every one can began to feel that those things
Are changed inside life that person began to claim that every one have grown so fast in life
And then that person began to ask about other things inside life it seems as if that person
Is not living on earth but that person look so special in life I just feel one thing important
Inside life that this person is talking as if we are moving ahead is some crime I just don't
Understand them in life why should they wish to think that we should not able to think
This thing inside life after all those thoughts are something which are totally wrong inside life
Then I just never understand that person in life why did that person want to stay away
For so many days  from life if we are forced to work so hard that we can't live with
Other and enjoy in life then don't they feel that they should enjoy their life on every moment
I just feel that one thing in life instead of going ahead on that point I just feel that those
Things are something which are important in life and on every moment I have one thought
That I need to have this thought in my mind after all those persons are something which
Are nice inside life but then I just feel one thing wrong inside life that these person want
To accept something wrong in life because after all on some part of our life those thoughts
Are something totally wrong inside life I have something which is important in life but
Then when I began to think that those person are something totally wrong inside life
Because on every point inside our life I have just one thought from my mind I feel that
These people instead of going ahead on every point I just feel that everything was
Totally wrong inside life when they started searching past on every point I want these
Busy people to come ahead instead of taking us back inside life I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and thinking on every point I have one feeling that those people are
Totally important inside life but then I just feel that these busy people should move ahead
On every moment inside life so I just have one feeling inside our mind that those thought
Which are about those things that are past of our life because after some moment in life
I just feel that they are wrong side at least these people should come ahead with us after
Some time but some of these people are not ready to come ahead just force us to past time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...