Friday, August 10, 2012

Poem 372. Culture

                                                           Culture
Each bush has it's flower and has it's own type of thorn I know there are some trees
Without flower and some without thorn but still the best plant which have beautiful flower
Mostly got something wrong like thorn inside this world and same thing apply to our thinking
And our culture they are so nice when we think about them inside our world but then there
Are also somethings are wrong which can easily located by other person how interesting
Is that fact that we always defend our culture but when we love so much to our culture
Why don't we accept that other person will feel same for their culture and their world
But we never think that way about other people in this world on every moment we just feel
One thing from our heart about this world that other people are acting so wrong in their
Thinking and culture but I just never understand why did we have to always compare in our
Thoughts to other culture after all no one is perfect in this world so when we start looking
At those faults in other people's culture we just feel one thing inside our world that how
Horrible they act in their culture but if you ask yourself peacefully then after some time
You can understand in this world that no one can win in this life without being perfect for
Some time but then that perfection will be just for sometime and this apply to each culture
In our life when I went ahead on every point I just feel one thing that those culture which
Are perfect to us are something nice for our life when we went ahead on every point we feel
That we are seeing something wrong in our life after all that voice is so perfect for my life
And my world because we are just part of this world but still this world have bad side of
Those thoughts and culture so when we start walking from one point inside our world I just
Feel one thing inside my world that on some points in our world we get to see bad effects
Of that culture because those thing always have bad sides inside our world I just don't know
How did in just few moments in this world I found some fault on every part of our thinking
In each culture but if I tell you truth in this world then I just feel one thing in my world
That when I see something wrong in other people or their culture I began to scream it to
Whole world and began to tell that to world because I just want to whole world think that
I am so better in culture but when we see some fault in our culture suddenly it become
Something totally wrong for our world we just feel that it is something personal and we
Just can't tell it to whole world because on every moment in our world we just feel one
Thought from our mind that this way we can't insult our people and our culture so then
I just keep quiet about it in my world but then suddenly I feel why easily insult other culture
When I find same mistake but in other form in this world after all in my world why should
I have to insult other people when same mistake will be found in just other form in my world
How can so easily I insult other culture when this question arise in my mind many times
In this world but I never dare to ask it because I know that no one like that truth in this
Thinking and world because when we say this thing they just began to count mistake and
Crimes in other culture no one want to change own culture every one just want to point
Others mistake and tell how bad is other person if only we can understand one truth of
This world that our culture is nice and perfect but that don't make worst others culture
When we have nice house we can admire it as much as we want to world but insulting
Other by saying their house is bad is something really against every culture but still people
Do it in this world and then we feel that is what they do by their culture but truth of life
Is one thing in this world that on every moment in this world we have to understand that
We can admire our house but that don't mean others house are worst but it is possible
That even other person have nice house in world so in our life we need to understand
One thing inside our world that when we make some sweet by our culture they are so
Tasty in this world when some people like them and admire them in world we must show
Them respect and say nice things to them inside this world but that don't mean that
They don't make nice sweets in their culture because each person make nice thing in world
But we just never understand that we must learn on every moment to show respect
Towards each other because it is first thing I feel we all are taught inside our life and our culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...