Friday, August 31, 2012

Poem 406. Others dream

                                                      Others dream
I live near the sea and I just love my sea and I never ever dreamed to have some one's thing
I am just happy with what I have as human being that one moment and on everything I just
Feel one thought as human being because on every point I just have one thinking that in my
Life I just feel that I need those thoughts which are perfect to me as human being I can live
In life with what thinking I have just one thought as a human being that I am happy with
What I have inside my life as human being on every point I just feel one thought and one
Thinking that I have enough in life as human being on every moment I just thought one thing
That I got enough with my efforts so I don't need other person's thing I just have to go ahead
In life as a human being I just keep one thought alive that I need to move ahead with my
Every thinking then I can have enough inside this world as human being I just feel one thing
From my heart that we all got enough things but still many times in life we just love fighting
Because we all feel on some point we are cheated as human being as days went ahead with
Our thinking on every day of life we just feel one thing that when we walk ahead on every
Point and thinking we just keep in mind our every thinking because when I just look around
I feel that we are not fighting for some justice as human being we are just doing it because
We want to get back each and every thing on every point we just feel one thought or one
Thinking that on every moment we feel that we need to achieve success as a human being
When we thought that we have adjusted with some thing we just feel that we are getting
Cheated or we are robbed in life of every thing we just have one thought that after some time
Inside our life that person will ask for some different thing I just feel one thing from my mind
And from one thinking that on every moment inside our world we feel people are doing this
To us and we are acting in wrong way and we are getting cheated in each and every thing
Because inside our world on that thinking I just feel that my dream is destroyed on every
Point because when people start telling me that if I just tolerate that then theses people will
Demand from my important and new things I just feel one thing in life that those dreams
Are something so perfect for us as human being I have just one thought in this world as
A human being that I just never let in my world anyone to get all those things I have just
One thought and just one feeling that on every moment in my world I just keep different type
And different sort of feeling I just have one thought as a human being that on every moment
I need to find some one to whom I can look at to protect my dream then I just have one
Feeling that even when I like just my dream I have to be alert of someone else looking at my dream
But inside my heart I just never understand one thing how can we want others dream when
We have our own lovely dream but this world is so strange each human being want some thing
Better on each moment and on each thinking inside this world we all need something better
As a human being I have just one thought that maybe in life when we see more beautiful
Thought or thing we just went towards it without second thought or thinking because we
All want to go ahead as human being and it seems so nice to move ahead as human being
Inside our life on every point we just feel disturbed by one thought that we can't able to get
That thing so inside our life on every moment we just dream to have perfect type of thing
When in life I have some dream I just kept alive my thinking that on every moment in life
I have one thinking in my life sometimes even I like others things but some people like me
Just like those things they try to create same thing or just admire and then went back to
Their own things  some people are so strange and so strange are their wants that they
Start to want other person's dream not by trying but by robing other human being I just
Never understand when you have one nice dream how can you say it is bad and then
Try to snatch other person's dream every time when I went ahead in life as human being
I feel that we can always live our life with what we got as a human being on every moment
And on every thinking I just feel one thought from my mind that how can any one in life
Began to hate so much their own dream that to get others dream in their life they even
Risk their life and their dream I just never do that because I always love my life and my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...