Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Poem 391. Cake

                                                                                 Cake
They said every day you can’t have cream of the cake and we are suppose to adjust with
Whatever we get but I just have one question why did we need to say this thing in that 
Source and that way so then I just feel one thing that we can always say it in better way
We can always say to world that you can even like that burned cake I know it is hard to
Think and say but I have seen people like that cake inside life on every moment I just feel
One thing that is liking for perfect cake but life is not always well cooked cake sometime
It goes wrong way and then we have to suffer on each and every day when I went ahead
In life on my whole way people always pointed it out that I need to use proper way to cook
My cake I mean to say that in life on every day people just tell me that I am making all mistakes
On every day of life and on each way I have to make efforts and I feel mostly people do them
But strange are those people who think again and again that other people are not doing those
Efforts on each and every day when I start walking in life on some ways I just feel one thing
From my mind about each thing and on each day that I can win in my life if I try to operate
As I was told every day but just tell me if we do that then what will be fun in life and do you
Think life really have some fantastic recipes like cakes I know there are many books on making
Life perfect but they are as simple as repeating a recipe from book again and again because
Inside life after some moment I just feel one thing from every point and on every day that
When I cook a cake I will make at first time mistake but when I made it on third time it will
Be just perfect but in case our life it changes every day and it is just one favour cake when
Everyone need to make it in different way so I feel as if life is bakery of every cake so when
Some one say that you can't have cream always inside life I just feel like asking one question
Why don't I have every time because inside our life there is no recipe of some cake so what
Is cream of cake is depend on what we say is our cream of cake so if we start to find on every
Point something nice inside life on every day I just feel that we can always make better and
Nice type of cream of cake when people say in life that you can't enjoy each day I just feel
That we must understand in our mind they mean to say that we must have to learn to 
Enjoy our each and every day they just sometimes says it in wrong way inside their heart
They mean to say that we have to learn to enjoy even bad or worst day because inside 
Our life most common are those cakes one is normal day and other bad day but we can
Also introduce worst day or happy day but I just feel one thing from my mind that I should
Always prefer not to introduce worst day inside my life even if it is I feel that maybe I should
Just change it to bad on many points I just have one feeling from my thought and my thinking
Inside my life that those thing which we put before ourselves will decide our thinking of life
We can consider even that burned cake as cream if we decide that from mind because if
We decide that we should consider everything as positive in life slowly our life will be perfect
And natural on many points because our thoughts are something which will decide that 
What is good and better inside life if you don't believe it then you can always read life 
Of Helen Keller which really tell us this truth of life even a burned cake can consider as
Nice and perfect inside life if we try to go ahead properly then we can always get many
Success and pleasure inside life our life is dependent on how we go ahead on many points
We just keep open thinking on every point because we feel that we are wrong inside life
When we began to think that even our bad is nice because people keep telling that we 
Are hiding our true feeling I feel that we are trying to change our feeling about our future
And about our life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that on every moment
I just feel one thing that I can keep my thinking positive in life only when I try that way
Inside life because on every struggle I made to change things in life feel as if totally wrong
Way to look at life not because that negative thoughts are true but because those thoughts
Are easy to enter inside life I just feel one thing on every point inside life that my life is not
Easy on every point but I need to stop that thought on each and every point I just feel 
One thing inside my life that on every moment I need to just see cream inside my cake of life
Then no one can tell me that I can't get every day cream of that cake on each and every time.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...