Monday, August 13, 2012

Poem 379. Failure

                                                        Failure
Always I use to have one question from each side and from each point I just have one thought
From inside my life that on every point in mind why in list of failures my lovely name always arise
Because on every point in life I just feel one thing inside our life that when something goes wrong
My name appear on each and every time in our life I just feel that one thing from our thought and
Our mind that if we work so hard failure must not enter in our life when we start walking from
Time to time we just have one feeling that we are doing all wrong things in life because if we do
Rightly why failure even seem touch us on some point but I just have one feeling from inside
That failure is going to be my part of my life so on every occasion I just try with such depression
In our life but then I feel one thing from our mind I just feel one thought from my mind that
This thought of failure just upset me so much from inside that I just run from one point to totally
Different thought and point I just feel one thing that failures are not that nice part of future and
Nice part of life I have just one feeling from inside of my mind that failure will remain stuck
With me on sometimes I just feel why did it happen to me on any point because I wanted to
Live happily inside my life but when life went ahead I just understand things in life that failure
Will come after some part in life but when I get that success I just have to learn to accept that
I must enjoy that success for some time because after some time that success will leave me
And I will remain alone for some time of life I just never understand those failures as part of
Future and life I just feel one thing from our mind that those failures which enter in our life
Are something totally wrong for our life we just have to accept one thing that even if failure
One day enter in our life we will just have one feeling that our think will  get destroyed after
Some time inside our life we just never understand one thought from our mind that we want
To win our future only when we accept that we can fail but we must not take it to our heart
In our life I just feel that every failure manage to destroy my peace of mind and it just harm
On every angle and on every side because I let that failure rule inside my life on every moment
I just feel one thing from my mind that failures are those part which will just hurt us on some
Occasions and on some points I just feel that when I see failure may come I just get so much
Upset by it that it become worse for our life I just have one thought from my mind that in life
I need to find some person who teach me to accept failures in life so I started to find such
Teacher who will teach me this and improve my life I just have one feeling that I am hurt by
Each and every point I just have one thought from my thinking and from my mind that I can't
Win any part of my future and my life I never able to understand how wrong can I be in life
I just feel one thought from my thinking and from my mind I never have feeling of depression
If I don't let myself be upset when I fail on some time but I just have feeling that it is not
Happening inside life because as I went ahead on each moment I feel one thing from mind
That our success will help us on each and every point only when we manage to say that
We can win inside life I just have one thought from mind that I need to understand that thinking
Which is important to our mind I feel that on many moments I am just stuck on wrong thought
In our future and in our mind I just kept one feeling alive inside our life that when we start
Moving ahead even in case of success failure scare us from inside of our mind I just never
Accept it because I never want it to turn into truth in life many people just say this but truth
Is that everyone is always scared of failure from inside of our mind I just never understand
How can I be so wrong inside our life and how I can just say that I hate failure when I indeed
Just always remember them that success in life I know sometimes we think too much of that
Thing which we get but then we just feel that it become no longer better for my future and my life
We just keeping thinking about it more than good things inside our life so when failure become
Something big I just feel one thing from our mind after all those failures are something so
Nice for our future and our life then I just feel one thing from mind I feel failures are
Something so important for our future and our life after all those failure will always remain
Alive inside our life after all those failures are something which are precious inside our life
Not because we love them but because we hate them inside life I use to think that one day
I was going around inside my life then suddenly I just feel one thing from my mind that
From every point I just feel one thing from my mind that I must forget those things that
Really did exit on any moment inside life and slowly failures turn into one biggest truth of life.

1 comment:

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...