Thursday, August 2, 2012

Poem 359. For Sale

                                                    For Sale
I can sale you everything because it may be part of my mind but not part of real me and
Part of my thoughts I can sell my paintings because they are part of my art I love them
Because money is important to me as much as my want to make more place to keep
More and more paintings so then from one point in my thinking I can even gift you
Those nice and perfect sort of paintings but as days went ahead on every moment and
On event spot I feel that I like people to see my art instead of just storing how nice it feel
When you give to another person some things like I feel it will perfect for our future and
For your life I can even share those books after reading for once in life because I feel
That I can read new books in life so what is use of storing them in life so even if you ask
Me to sell my old books maybe I will sell them inside my life because we all need money
To buy new books inside our life as I went ahead on every point I just feel one thought
From my mind that I need money so I can sell things inside life but one thing I never
Sell that are my morals which are part of life in life when we are in need we force to
Sell many things but I just feel that thought should be limited to just those things because
Inside our life things are not that important on any part they are just something so important
For our future and our heart because we will sale something if it is just a thing we can say
That we really need to sell that thing because inside life money is something always needed
In life and we can't move ahead without money on any point in life as we need it we just
Have one feel that this money is something which is important for me to go ahead with
Same art and my feeling but when question comes of selling morals I feel just one thing
That I will not sell them for any one as human being because morals are something which
Just stay inside human being they will stay alive in life on every part as human being
We start from one point and from one thing I just have some thought and some thinking
But then after some point we just have one feeling that we can't live happily in life as
A human being if we sell such things may luxury look nice and success will look so
Perfect for human being still on every point I just have one feeling that we must not feel
Sad about those things which are nice for people as human being but as days went ahead
On every thinking we just feel one thought from mind that some people will say yes
Even to selling morals because they will feel money is needed more than any thing but
In life we need to understand that their thinking if they let their morals sleep that don't
Make it so perfect type of thinking they will just get upset on every point and on every
Thought and thinking because when question comes of selling morals it seem like a clear
And straight thing that on every point we just have one feeling that how can they do this
As human being but most shocking is that they are not hated even by other people or
Even by other human being as days went ahead on every part and thinking we noticed
That even they are preferred by other human being because some people are so wise as
A human being they just manage to hide those things they sell their morals but it is not
Clear to other person or other human being we are always part of mess as a human being
But I just feel one thing that when other people appreciate that thinking suddenly my anger
Wake up as a human being because on every point as human being I just have one thought
Or one feeling that I can't sell my morals because they are helping me while sleeping they
Are just upsetting my thought and my thinking because those morals are those lullabies
Which help me in sleeping those morals are those thoughts which will keep me relax
On darkest night of world and console my every sorrow by their peacefully thinking
But most difficult thing is that we never understand that thinking which will keep us
Awake on every night how can let others sleep even in that thinking how can other sleep
Even doing wrong thing but then I feel I don't want they are really doing after all just
Sleeping doesn't mean they have peace in thinking sometimes people show us that they
Are happy on every thinking but inside they are being eaten by their conscious and their
Own thinking but I don't want to be one of them so I have just one rule I will sell
My art or other precious things but my morals are like treasure to me I feel they are not
For sell to any person or to any human being because they are just for one person it's me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...