Thursday, August 9, 2012

Poem 371. Thinking

                                                           Thinking
Whenever I say something then why did I found myself thinking what will others think of me
It is not right for our thinking but then I just feel one thing whenever I act mostly it based on
Wrong thoughts and wrong thinking every time and on every moment I just feel one thing that
In my life I have just kept one sort of thinking I want every one to like what I find as new thing
It is not about being from my mind but it is about proving good before other human being
When I say I want to fight for truth it is just because I feel other people also love that truth
So on every moment and on every thought I just feel one thing from my heart that I can act
In life just to please other human being and many times when I say something true and then
I find that those thoughts in our life we feel one thing from our life that when I say something
It must make me look great before people inside life when I start doing my world I just feel
One thing that I need to think what people think about it in life I just never even feel that way
Is my thinking until one day in life I feel that people are not perfect and people are not right
So when I try to express it people went against in my life I just want to say my one point
But then I understood one thing how can I expect such things from people in life because
Many times people get scared on many points even when person is an individual then that
Person don't think that way in life but people think that way inside life as I see people as
One thought of life I feel that while pleasing them I am ending my freedom in life and still
I am not getting what they want in life because when I dress in dark dress some says that
It is so gaudy and too bright when I wear it in life I seem like some cheap person who bring
Things from road's corner inside life when you shop from that corner you will just get those
Cheap colour and it can be clear seen in that type so I must have to think properly when
I choose some dress and decide to wear it inside my life when I heard this all I feel so hurt
From my thoughts and my mind so I decided to by light shade next time but then I bought
That shade some people will say you look too pale in this colour in life and you looked as if
You are too weak from some sickness you need add some brightness inside life so then
I began to think I must find some thing medium in life which will not be too bright and not
Too light for my complexion in life but when I found such things then someone will look
At their cost and said to me that I don't value my money in my life I could get that thing
In one forth of price if I buy it from road side so when someone first blame me that thing
What I look as if from road side at end I was suggested that I should get thing from road side
When every day I walk inside my life I just never understand those things in life that when
I listen people I just walk around in circle on every point because people are too many person
And they each have their views about life so when we start some one point and when we take
Suggestion we can't reach to another point when I decided to take advice of people I just feel
One thing that I can't able to buy any thing on that point in life as I went ahead on every point
I just feel one thing that people never take me ahead but they just manage to confuse me in life
Because for some people money is important and for some status is prime and if you ask me
None of them is wrong in life if you have money why should you just store it in locker
In your life if you purchase something by it then you are helping other people in our life
Because on every point in our life I just feel one thing from my mind that we need to understand
Spending money is not wrong on some point it many times help other people in life but
When you have so limited money that it will affect your future it is not right so how can someone
Tell what is wrong and what is right in your life when you wear light and feel like a fairy
I feel it is not wrong in life what other people see sometimes don't matter in our life but
When someone wear bright and feel that they are like some king queen or knight I feel
Cheap dress is also nice so people can't tell you always what you want so always listening to them
Is not right for our life so why should we do as per people enjoy and like as days went ahead
I just feel one thing from mind that people have their own views and we can't walk as they wish
Because they all don't have same thought in their life some think one way and other have totally
Opposite type of thinking in life so we can't please people so maybe we should act as per
We like and then just look at those limited people who admire in life because everyone around us
Is doing just same thing on each and every day of our future and of our life on every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...