Saturday, August 18, 2012

Poem 387. Token

                                                             Token
There are many types of flower which we see every day as human being but each flower
Seem to have different thought and different meaning on each flower we just keep some hope
Which are important for our thinking because every day as a human being we all keep some
Thoughts and some sort of thinking because on every moment and every thinking as human
Thinking I just feel that on many times those flowers which look so pretty and have different
Meaning and at same times some flowers seem like more that just gesture to human being
When we get those flower inside we feel there is meaning sometimes we feel it's friendship
And some time it is peacemaking when we see each flower with it becomes alive our some
Thought and our some dream on every moment sometimes I feel these roses belong to those
Thoughts and those dreams on every day I just feel one thing from my mind that those flower
Are source of my dream on every way I just feel one thing from my mind that those flower
Is owner of that dream which manage to grow up inside our mind on every day and on
Every point I just feel that dream is some sort of token to our pleasure inside life whenever
I see that flower inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind that those dreams which
Become alive with those flowers on every time seems like something so unique from my
Thinking and from my eyes I just never understand how those flower manage to create
That feeling from inside but they just manage to create that effect on every point in life
When I watch those flower on many times I just feel one thing that those flowers are something
So precious for our mind those flowers are something which look so perfect for my mind
But then I just feel that those flowers can tell me feeling but question is that do they really
Mean by that person inside life do they mean that we need to understand that those flowers
Can be bought by person by some shop on some time I just have one feeling that those
Flowers look so perfect for my heart and then I feel those flowers look so pleasant in heart
And on every point and every try I just feel those colours which flower will give us and
Those emotions from our heart on every moment I just feel one thing from our mind and
From our heart when those flower have that beauty from every point and thought then I just
Feel those flower look so wonderful in our heart those colours are something so nice in life
Because they are so wonderful combination from heart when I see those colours with nice
Thought I just feel one thing from my heart that those colours give me that feeling but sadly
Sometimes I feel they just confuse our heart because some people just give them to show
Sorrow and sadness for us and they don't mean from heart when I see those flowers on
Every part I just feel one thing that those flowers have such pleasant look from thinking and
From heart on every moment I just feel one thing from heart that those flowers which look
So wonderful and give us some pleasant feeling to heart I have just one feeling from my heart
That every moment when I look at those colours which touch our soul and our heart after
All those flowers are nice to touch our heart I feel that those flower show just feeling but
They never look perfect for our thought and our heart but then I just feel one thing from
My mind and from my thought that those flowers are something so important for our heart
I feel that those flowers which look nice on every point are bought by people who just buy
Have one thought from heart that on every moment I just feel one thing from heart on every
Moment I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my heart I just feel one thing if
Only flowers can turn into human heart how nice it will be because flower hardly posses
Negative feeling inside heart but when I went ahead on each and every part I just understood
That flowers are not only positive for our heart they also have that poison and negative
Things inside their part in life we just see mostly nice flowers because we never want to
Keep them near our heart but when some one unknown innocent reach inside jungle's heart
Then that fellow can bring out poisonous plant from that heart and try to grow it on outside
Inside world we just feel that this plant will look so perfect to our world because we just feel
One thing from our heart that if something wrong happen then we must understand that
We are that innocent person and we have chosen wrong plant from jungle of life and so
We got poisoned but still every poison got antidote so there is still always hope for us in every part.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...