Friday, August 17, 2012

Poem 384. Real truth

                                                         Real truth
I have always one question from my mind that why I have to search for truth and then
I have to find it inside life because all those truth are something so hidden inside every thought
And every point I feel that those thoughts which are hidden in mind are something so perfect
For our life when they are true from each and every side but then don't come in open so
Easily and on every point we just feel one thing from our mind that those thoughts which are
So perfect in life are those truth which never look at all easy to find those thoughts are
Something which are so nice on many parts inside life I feel that I have to spend while
Searching for truth many hours of life I just have one feeling from inside of my mind that
Those truth which I thought I can find easily are something totally wrong inside my life
Because in life on every point I feel that truth is something nice for our mind after all those
Truth are something so unique and perfect when we find them inside life I feel that those
Truths are so nice for my life after all those truth are something which seem so open in
Our life after all those truth are totally wrong inside life truth are something important in life
I feel that truth are something which comes in most hard way inside life but then I feel that
Those truth are not seen easily in outside they are so much hidden inside that for hours
I search for those truths on each and every point I feel that those truths are something so
Nice but I just felt that for that truth I have to fight inside life I feel that those truths are
Something important in life but then I feel those truth which are important in our life then
I feel that those truth are some real part of our life I feel that those truths are something
Which will be hard to find inside our life I feel that those truth are something then I feel
That those truth are important in life because then I just feel that truth are something so
Hard to win that for it I have to take so many hard ways in life I even guessed that many times
Maybe my friends will quit my side and then truth will be some important part for our life
Then I just feel one thing from my mind that those truth are something which needed hard
Work and lot of trying but one thing I never able to guess inside life  that truth is not so
Easy to understand in life I have to just wander around whole world in life on each and
Every time I thought that one thing in life that truth are something so confusing inside life
I just never able to think to tell which truth really apply to our future and our life but
Then suddenly I have many things inside my life which just are managing things in
Wrong way inside life we have those truth are something so have some thoughts which
Are engaged inside life those truth are something important in life after all those truth
Are so engaged inside life after all those thoughts are connected on many sides are something
Which are nothing then I feel that truth are something so important and precious in life
So then I feel one thing in life because all those thoughts are of different sides inside life
Then those thoughts are something which are so precious for our life when I think that
Those thoughts are something so confused in each and every side we feel that our thoughts
Are something hidden from one side and one point then I just feel that those thoughts are
So wrong way engaged inside life I feel that those truth are hidden inside life but then
I feel that truth are something so important for our life I feel that those thoughts are
Many times totally destroyed inside life I just feel one thing that those truth are something
So important in life that on every point I just feel that I want truth to remain inside life
I feel that those in finding that truth I have spend most of time I was so sure that for truth
I will do any sacrifice but problem is that truth is not before my eyes so how can I feel
That happiness from inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind then I just feel that
One thing inside my life I have to find those thoughts inside life I feel that on every point
I feel that those truths which are not part of our life because they are changing every time
Some time one thing seem like truth and then we feel other thing is truth of life I just feel
One thing from my mind that those truths are something so important for our future and
Our life but I spend my most of time in searching it instead of fighting for it on every day of life.

1 comment:

  1. Id like night with fit presence of moon.she is Im! under moon light in the dark night think about whats the world? where is the god?
    & the moon say me : the god is very kind & world is the god sign the god presence . yes my dear.be kind for ever same the god !-----Samaneh Vahdatnia Iran

    ReplyDelete

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...