Friday, August 17, 2012

Poem 385. Cure

                                                             Cure
When I say I am not angry about something they say you can't feel their pain but I just feel
One thing in my mind when those people who are talking have never think about how they act
When they say it on every day on every moment in life on each and every point I just feel one
Thing from my mind that on every fault I feel we just love to make things worst on every
Time and on every moment I just wish from heart only if world could understand that pain
When people began to raise one big argument slowly things turn into worst way and we just
Feel one thing that we are not going any where on any day I just feel one thing on every moment
That in my life I wish people just take things more easily instead of creating issue out of each
Thought and thinking on every day but it seem so funny that when someone gets blame
Other people start pointing on that person each and every moment but when in life I see
That on one moment I just get that thought that I can't easily win inside that game because
When we walk in life on each and every day we just feel one thing that all those wrong things
Which we think every day are not that much right in any way because when I start to walk on
That day I feel that my life is confused just because these people are not ready to understand
My thinking and my pain on every moment I just feel that when I ask for peace in return
I always manage to get pain because these people just never understand that fighting will never
Lead us to any kind of success on every point of life and on each day I just feel one thing from
My mind that on every day I just feel that in life I just one thinking that only this fights will
Stop in some way but sometimes it seems that people just began to claim that they want justice
But inside their heart they want nothing but just revenge so inside their life they just keep
Fighting on every moment and then they slowly went to far away places on which they will see
Nice sunshine and perfect life for human being again and again because inside life they just feel
One thing those faults are something which are part of life on every day because I just feel in life
On every moment that these people just feel that they are fighting for justice but those fights are
Nothing but for ego again and again because those egos are something which are nice on every
Thought and on every moment I just feel just one thing inside my mind on every day that these
People just love to have fights on every way because they will start fight since their anger will
Become harmful to our thinking on every day but then both the sides seem to convince by just
One thinking that others are doing everything wrong inside their life on every day when we
Go each side they just keep same claim so inside life that other party did mistake and then
Once again they just love to continue their fight it seems as if both parties have mistake inside
Their future and their life on every point they feel that they are on right side but when I see
That matter I feel mistakes are on both sides because on both sides people are different on
Every point in life I just feel one thought from my life that there are some mistakes on both
Occasions and both sides after all there are some people who are not right but none of them is
Ready to understand those facts of life it feels as if on every point in life I just feel one thing
From every side that when we fight in life we will just feel one thing from every point that
Whose mistakes which are part of life are something so wrong on every thought and point
We just feel one thing in our mind that only if those party can understand things in their life
If only then I feel one thing in our life that those people have wrong thinking inside and each
Party feel one thing which is not right for them in life but I just feel one thought that those
Parties are not understand those mistakes which they are making inside life because those
Mistakes are something totally wrong in life I feel that mistakes are something so wrong on
Each day of life but I feel that none of them will be ready to accept it in life they just say
One thing when question of forgiving come inside life I can always manage to listen only
One thing from their side it was that I don't understand their pain in life but I just feel that
What logic do they have in increasing pains in life when we all know that those pains are
Something which will hurt us from inside they are not stopping those pains but increasing
Them from each and every side I just feel one thing inside life that on every moment I just
Want people to live happily in life and for that they need to forget their pain but they just
Keep advising me that I must have to suffer their pain to understand those pain inside life
But I just don't get it why should any one need to suffer when we are just searching for cure in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...