Saturday, August 11, 2012

Poem 374. Hate

                                                             Hate
It is so easy to hate someone but it is hard to stand for your loved one because I saw many times
People do lot of things in hate in world but when comes question of taking risk for someone
Suddenly people start to think too much but same people can do lot more things while hating
Inside world when I start in life to do something perfect inside my world I just feel one thing
From my mind that I just get disturbed by those angry feeling inside world because hate is
Something which will born easily inside our world so on every moment I just feel that on
Every point inside our life I just have one thought from every point I feel that those thoughts
Are something which hurt on every moment in our mind after all those thoughts which are
Important for our life after all those negative feelings are totally wrong on every point in life
As we went ahead on every point I just feel that hate is something not that good for life but
When we went ahead on every point we just feel one thing that hate is one horrible in life
After all I feel those thoughts of negative things are possible so easily inside our future and
Our life because in life on each and every point I just have one thought from my mind that
When that hate enter inside my life I just never understood on any moment in life as days
Went ahead on every point in life I just feel that those negative parts are just that wrong
Part of life which enter in life without much noise and when it enter in life it just feel that
My thinking was affected so easily in life I know that it is wrong to hate but still on every time
I just find one cause to hate because there are always wrong people around us in life because
On every point and on every thinking in life I just feel one thing that those negative thoughts
Are something totally wrong in our life when they slowly enter in my life they never make
Any noise so I never felt them until they manage to hurt me inside my life we never feel that
Hate sometimes inside we just feel our feeling of love which make us happy inside life but
When we are wishing good for our well wisher slowly hate enter in life even while trying
To protect our rights hate manage to come even on that point we began to hate our enemy
On each and every point in our life I just never feel that like someone who is our supporter
And nice person it wrong in life but hating someone is one thought which manage to
Destroy every point in life as I walk every day inside my life on each and every point in life
Because hate is something not nice for our life I just feel when I am wishing good it must
Not enter in my life I just have one thought from my mind that I can't able to just keep
Positive thoughts inside life when I began to think in my life I just wish one thing on every
Thought and on every point that I need to understand every thing in my life that how
Easily hate manage to come in life and how easily it manage to destroy things in life but
Then when we feel it we suddenly start to feel that hate is not nice part of our life it is
One thing which I always hate on every point when I went ahead on each point in life
I just feel one thing that hate is some thing like one curse which is give to me in life
Because this hate have power to feed on my brain and destroy my all dreams in life and
It take me to that place which never look at all perfect to my any thoughts in life as I walk
Ahead on each point I just feel one thing only if I can control that hate inside my life
So on every spot and on every point I need to understand that hate in my life I have to
Keep it away but when I try it in life I just feel that it is returning to me like some unlucky
Charm which is forced on my life I use to think that hate is one curse which always stays
On my life but then someone told me that hate is just one sickness which enter sometimes
Inside our life we can cure it if we think properly on every day of our life and we can manage
To get cure in our life it will be something like good thoughts about happy days in our life
Cure may differ but there is always one cure inside our life and on every moment we just
Feel one thought from our mind that we must understand that we have to find cure in life
So like some sickness this hate will go away from our life for just few days or few time
But like some sickness it always manage to return after some time in life I just feel on
Each and every moment inside my life that this sickness is no good for our future and
For our mind but still it return that is one wrong rule of our mind and we have to fight it
Until we become strong to get immunity against it inside life but I just feel one thing that
This is one sickness which will go away from us for some time but then like cold it will
Return in life but if you remain aware it will be just small cold in life but if you ignore then
I just can't tell how much serious it can become and how easily it can destroy your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...