Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Poem 392. Wrong Dream

                                                                             Wrong Dream
Many times I miss my uncompleted dream because inside my life on every point and every thinking
In my life want that incomplete dream and it use to raise my sorrow when I use to think if my friend
Was with me and not with star in sky I could just have everything on every point I use to think only
If I can get  back my that interesting and lovely dream but as day went ahead I understood something
That god knows the best and know when to fulfill our dreams because many times it seems as if
I dream something which is nice for me as human being I just did want to achieve something
Which look so perfect for thinking then as days went ahead on every moment and on every
Thought inside my mind that those dreams will just hurt me on every moment and on every 
Thought and thinking after all those dreams are nothing big as a human being they are just some
Normal and nice dream but then suddenly I saw that this dream also have other side which will
Manage to hurt my thinking because those dreams are so wrong for human being sometimes 
When we think we just feel that those dreams are something wrong for our thought then we just
Feel one thing from that dream inside our heart that on every dreams we just feel one thing from
Our thought and our heart but then I see that sometimes I just think about myself and my heart
I forgot about to think what others feel from their heart on every moment inside our world and
Inside our thought I just feel one thing from my heart that those dreams which I see from my heart
Those dreams are something fine for our thinking and our heart but then I just feel that those dreams
Are something wrong for our heart but then I just think one thing from my thought that on every
Point I just feel one thing from our heart that those dream are something which look so perfect
But for other person may be they are wrong dreams like sometimes we wish long life for someone
But we just never understand problem inside their world if they can't become perfect and healthy
What is use of dreaming their long life just because we want their company sometimes things turn
Wrong way for some person and sickness began to eat them inside their life so even if we want them
How much we can expect them to live like that for our pleasure and our life sometimes we never 
Even dream that we are asking for them such a type of life our heart is just set on good thinking
Inside life I feel on many moment our heart goes away in wrong way inside life but then I suddenly
Feel if those dream which are so perfect in life after all those things are something which are
Wrong inside life I feel they are so perfect to fulfill my dream on every point how hard it is to 
Convince my heart that my comforts are not everything in life sometimes I feel how selfish becomes
Our mind we want every thing for every person inside our mind but first comes only our want 
On every time I just wish from my heart that some day I will forget that wrong dream from my mind
But it just keep coming at night after night how hard we may try to convince our mind that for 
Once we need to understand what is best that is happen to that person inside our life but then
I just feel one question arise in my mind that what happen to my all those good dreams about
Nice and perfect life even if I try to tell that I want best for that person inside life but still that
Question arise in my mind I want god to change everything and make it perfect for my life
I want that dream back to normal on every time I just feel one thing from my thinking that 
Maybe we should not want in world to change every thing which born inside our 
World will always have limited timing and hoping for increase in that timing is totally wrong
Thing for my thinking how can we expect world to change each and every thing after all we 
Are just tiny particle of this universe not any big thing when we went ahead on each and every
Time with our thinking we just feel one thing from our heart and our thinking that on every
Moment we must think properly about our thinking in this world we can't hope whole world
To change just to please our thinking so sometimes we need to understand in life we get many
Things but we have to adjust sometimes with some incomplete dream there is no use of any
Thought and any argument as human being on every point we feel that we are understanding
Each and every thing I feel just one thing from my thought and my mind that on every point
I just need to understand my thinking and my life when something is given to me in that limit
I just have enjoy and then let that thing return to place from where it come to me I just feel
One thing from mind when I think just as a small child it is like playing with someone else 
Toys for just few minutes how much you may love them but still returning them will be 
One necessary thing for every person who will take them from god so we must return that dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...