Monday, August 27, 2012

Poem 401. Forced friend

                                                 Forced friend
Some time in life we force to keep some friends because we are stuck in such way that
Those friends are not one who are chosen by us inside life I feel that those friends are those
Who are given to us due to circumstances in life I just feel one thing from time to time
That those friends will not enter in our life if life have given us some choice but then
Things turns worst on every time and we just manage to get wrong friends in life if you
Ask me people are not wrong but neither they are right they are just those parts which
Are forced on us and for some people they are perfect for their life I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and mind that those friend which are forced on us where sometimes
Are not right because when we say that person is not perfect for our life it is not always
Because of something normal but because of something emotion inside sometimes we
Have one wish and our friend wish opposite thing in life and then that friendship seem to
Look and shatter on many points we just never understand our need of friendship is not
Just want of companionship it is something we need from inside our friend is suppose to be
With us on our happiness and on our sorrows of our life I just feel that those friends which
Are forced on us are something wrong on every point so then I thought those things are
Something so useful in life I just have one thinking that friendship is not just being with
Each other in cafes are spending sometimes friendship and something in which even when
You are far away still inside life they just feel that on every moment inside our mind
I just think one thing from my mind that when I start creating that friendship I want
My friend to understand my mind but that don't happen when we are forced to make
Friendship inside life because then those two friends are just keep hiding things from
Each other inside life I just feel one thought from my mind their thinking is just about
Something which are nice inside life but then I just feel one thing from my thought and
My mind that I have just feeling one thing inside life on every moment and every point
I have one thought inside my mind that friend is something which will stay with me in
My life so on my crisis I want that friend to stood by my side but every thing it is not
Possible in person so I want even that understanding from my thoughts and from my
Mind on every moment I just feel one thing from thinking something so interesting in
Our future and our life as I feel on every moment inside my life my friend should also
Need to understand with something is wrong in life when forced friend can't achieve it
Even when that one stand with you in life because that one have counted all those times
When you come for them so they are coming for you in life so maybe that forced friend
Will come but what is use of that friend inside life I just feel one thought that I need
That friend who truly enter in my mind but when we have same thoughts then only
We can enter in others mind but when that don't happen we are just far away in mind
Because forced friendship never give my friendship true satisfaction to my thoughts
And my mind I just feel that we should not make friend when willingly in life then
Those friends will look so different on every point that I will just have one feeling
From my thinking and my mind on every moment I just feel one thing in life that
When I choose friend that one must be made just for friendship not for any selfish
Thought inside life but forced friends are nothing but just a deals in life even in those
Situation some lucky people find friendship inside that point because those people just
Went ahead on every side and try to adjust with their friend on every point and when
Only it happen from both sides friendship's bond was established inside life on every
Thought and we all just feel one thing from heart that we all need to find that friendship
Just a burden inside our future and our life so on every moment and on every time
We just try to keep that friendship alive so when we forget our own wish at least for
Some moment and think about others in some time friendship will begin in life but that
Don't mean your friend can forget everything and come to you without much thinking
Inside life I just feel one thing from my mind that on every point I need to find a friend
But I don't need a goat to sacrifice I need a friend who help me only when that one
Can manage it and it is even okay when my friends will just say some words on phone
From time to time I don't need to be so selfish that expect my friends to forget their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...