Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Poem 393. With our choice

                                                        With our choice
When one day I started to walk only that way which I really like and no one will get harm
If I walk that I know inside life we just can't walk as we wish on every day but that don't
Mean that on every moment we need to obey someone else we can always choose those
Paths and roads which look perfect to us on every and each way because in our life on
Each and every moment I just feel one thing on my everyway that I need to understand
Those thoughts in my life on every day because when my life went ahead I just feel one
Thing on each and every day that I want to walk on some ways but when some friends
Told me that is wrong way they just convince me fully that I will lose if I walk on that way
Inside my life on every day I just need to understand from every thinking on each way
I need to walk on that path which they just called best but slowly I began to feel that
What is good in having such friends who just force me to walk some way inside my life
On every way I just feel one thing on each and every day that as my life went ahead
I just feel one thing on every day I feel that I am on wrong front of life on every day then
When my life turn in wrong way I just feel one thing on each day that when I walk on
Some path which is not nice for me and not that much perfect so inside our life on every
Thinking and on every way I just feel same thing on every day as my life began to go ahead
I just feel that I am not happy with my life and it's way I just have one feeling from inside
My thoughts and my mind that I am walking just because I am forced to walk that way
But then as I start walking ahead I noticed that it was not that much easy way as they
Showed me on each day I just feel one thing from my mind on every way that I need
To understand what is my life and what are it's ways I just feel one thing so nice in every
Thought and every way when I start walking on that path on each day I just feel one thing
From my thoughts and from my mind that on each and every day of our life I just feel
One thing from my mind that after sometime that path also starts to show some problems
Inside my life and just have one feeling that those problems are not nice for our future
And for our life on every moment I just feel one thing from my mind that those thoughts
Which I heard are something wrong in my life because I went just way as they told and
Still I got problems in my life and those people are hardly ready to come ahead on those
Moments when problems enter inside my life I just keep thinking that my walking on
That way will may not please me but as my friends told me it will bring happiness in life
And when that things didn't happen inside my life I have understood on thing from heart
That no one can tell you in life what is wrong and what is right for your life because
On every moment you are struggle inside life and no one live as you live even to two
Person who born in same house don't share same destiny in life so how can some one
Tell you what is good for you and what is nice after all those all people are just upset
On every thought and on every point of our life because life never be so sure on any
Thought or any point so when we want to walk in different way we must give it a chance
Inside our life we can always appreciate those routes which are chosen by us in life
Because as least those routes look perfect on every day of life since we have chosen them
So we can say we will improve next time but when other person chose it we look at other
Person with hope inside life because we need to understand that other person on every day
And every way of their life I just keep thinking on every moment just one thing from life
That we all just feel one thing that we are standing on wrong part inside our life when
We went ahead on each and every point why should we need to act in such wrong way
Inside life I have just one feeling from every front in life that I don't want my life to go
In wrong direction of life I want to go ahead on every thought and on every moment in life
Because I just feel one thing that I am not using any thing which is full proof in life but
We just want company so we remain to stuck to those friends with hope that one day
They will help me inside my life but when crisis appear we are once again alone in life
Those people who are our real friend will stood with us on every way of life until we don't
Act unjust in life because on every point we need to understand friend stood with our choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6958. Thought of path bring new

                       Thought of path bring new Thought of path bring new hope which form new knowledge to route that give new chapter of l...