Thursday, August 23, 2012

Poem 395. Faults

                                                      Faults
They say it's easy to see someone's  fault but we can how easily point out others
Mistake and their fault but there is just one question arise from our heart that we can't
Just go ahead and accept our fault sometimes we are so busy in just finding others fault
That we will not able to see that person's fault on each and every day I just feel one
Thing or one thought that inside our life on every part after all those mistake which are
Something important for our thinking and our heart because on each and every point
I just feel one thing from my heart that my faults seem smaller to me then other side
But there are always other side of thinking and faults I just began to feel on each and
Every part I just feel one thing from my thoughts and from my heart because on every
Point and on every moment I just feel that if that other person don't have any fault
Then I should have win inside my life on each and every part I just feel one thing from
My mind that mind will not look great from my heart because on each and every moment
I just notice how big are other person's fault I know no one like to accept it but this is
Truth of our heart many times we don't want other person to make mistakes but we also
Make many mistakes inside life on every point we just think one thing from our mind
That those mistakes which we have done are part of our life which will just create
Problems for us on every point in life I have just one feeling inside my life that when
I make fault I try to adjust it in life but when someone else does fault it looks bigger in life
But I don't think this happen because I have tendency to look at other people for my
Mistakes in life on every moment it seems as if things are not good as we wish them
From our thinking and our mind I just have one feeling from my mind that I feel that
I can rectify my fault but I can't rectify those faults which other people do in life but
Still those faults are affected by those thinking of our mind on every moment I just feel
That things are wrong from each and every point I have just one feeling from my thought
And from my mind that on every occasion inside life on every moment I just think that
On every moment I feel that those faults are wrong inside life I have my thinking in life
Which look perfect on every thought and side I have just one feeling from my mind that
I am suffering due to my faults which is enough for me why did I have to suffer for
Others fault in life suddenly my happy life turns into something unique and nice in life
I just feel those faults which are part of our life where something is not so nice in our life
I just keep feeling one thing from thinking inside mind that I have to adjust with my faults
So I also need to adjust with other things in life that inside my life I just feel one thing
From my thought that those faults are something so disturbing in my mind that even
When I know my own faults are creating problem but still I feel that I don't want other
Person's faults to enter inside life but now a days I just feel one thing that this is wrong
Thinking from my mind on each and every fault I feel that those faults are some interesting
And nice for my life I just keep thinking every day about those things in life I feel that
On many points I need to understand those thoughts of my life I just feel on every moment
That my thinking is hurting me but I just don't want others to support that wrong side
And while improving my thinking I began to disapprove others not because I feel their faults
Are bigger but because I feel their faults are just wrong side of our future and our mind
I just feel that on every moment I need to find something perfect and nice but then while
Finding it I don't want to see more confusion in life I know that when someone gives me
Help I just jump to take it inside life but when things goes other way I began to feel that
I am standing on totally wrong point of life I just keep telling my heart that I am standing
On wrong thought and totally wrong point I just have one feeling from my heart that
My suffering will increase if I get their faults so I just want their positive side but then
After some times of that stress I normally understand my that mistake in life but sadly
Inside my life I saw many people who don't understand their mistakes in life because
On every moment those mistakes just increase on time to time so I just feel one thing that
We all should understand how wrong we are when we think this way inside our future and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...