Monday, August 6, 2012

Poem 367. Define

                                                            Define
Can I ever find true meaning of this something call life which look so different on each angle
That I just feel so confused in my mind on every spot and on every time I just have one thought
In my mind that I can never win in life until I find some proper way to define that thing call life
When I start walking from one point I just feel something so different and unique happen in life
That I feel last page which I wrote about life is totally useless for description of our life as we
Start walking in our life I just feel one thought from my mind that when I get things in life then
I feel those things will teach me about life those lessons which I learn in life become useless
After some time because my life will get once again define by different ways of my life how
Interesting it is to understand those things in my life as I went ahead on some points I just
Feel one thing in my mind that life changes it's colour on each and every point in life so then
I feel that I will learn which thing is greatest in life one day I will think bravery is greatest
But sometimes I feel that even brave people have some faults inside while sometimes they do
Everything so perfect but they seem so rude sometimes but if I ask my heart if you are brave
And you are taking risk don't you remain alert on every time but sometimes that bravery take
Always those innocence and faith in life so sometimes I feel that bravery is good quality but
Not enough to define some person's life then I feel kindness is perfect to define to definition
Of life because on every moment kindness seems like perfect gift for life so I feel from my
Thought that kindness is nice but slowly as I went ahead I feel even kindness is also goes
Like some arrow which miss target in life and waste on those people who never able to value
What they get in life sometimes some people who never understand value of that gift in life
Are given those gifts by kind heart that we began to feel kindness is also not nice so then
I just feel that what is most important in my life if each quality started to show different type
Of side of our life as I went ahead on every point I just feel one thing in my mind that why
Am I search bad side of every thing to find best thing in life as I began that search I just
Feel one thought from my mind that every beautiful quality will look wrong if we see it that
Way inside our life when we start walking one way inside our life I just feel that every thing
Is best in life because brave person can make those brave acts which will help us to keep
Alive in life so instead of just saying they are good and appreciating their quality before world
We will do big favour to them if we put some of inside because every day we just spend
Our hours and our hour in deciding nonsense things in life when we go ahead we just think
That we must call them best that is our only duty towards life we just never feel that we are
Just going wrong way in life like when some one cruel appreciate kindness of that kind heart
What is use of admiration in life just by making list qualities and by judging them inside
We never make anything good in life because judging is so easy it is like just talking for hours
After hours inside life when we began to walk on every point of life we just feel one thing
From our mind that every day as we went ahead on every point we just have one feeling
From inside of our mind and inside of our thought that on every point in our life we need
To understand those feelings and those thoughts which are perfect for us on every point
And nice for our hearts but we never try to keep those great qualities which we admire from
Our thoughts and our heart because those qualities are something hard to keep but while
Making race between them we are ready from every point of heart so we spend many hours
While defining our life and thinking about our thoughts but we hardly live life properly
That we can create new definition for our thoughts maybe it is something wrong for our
Future and for our thinking and our heart we just feel one thought from our mind that we
Need to understand people from our heart on every moment I feel one thing that quality
Is not for creating race it is about creating it inside our heart on every moment we just
Feel that qualities are something so great and perfect for my future and my heart but
I never include them because when I think about them I feel how weak I am to accept
Them inside my heart but now a days I feel that is just my wrong feeling we are all enough
Strong from our thoughts and our heart on each and every moment we need to understand
That we can have that qualities inside our future and from our heart because on every moment
I just feel that we don't need to define our life we need to live it fully and on each moment by heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 656. Learning to drive

                                 Learning to drive  Mitali was feeling so upset. She needed to learn to drive. She was trying so hard to do ...