Friday, June 29, 2012

Poem 298. Disloyalty

                                       Disloyalty
I want to change you oh my friend I want you to be a loyal and best but when I ask
My heart how can I able to change you in that way my heart just tell me that one every
Way and on every day that I can't change you because you are just made that way so
 Inside this world I want to change whole world I can even try hard to change season
May be I don't change them completely but I can change them in small ways because
I can use air conditioner when it so hot that I just can't live without that cold wind on
Such day I can use my fan to get wind which I want to know it will not be that perfect
But still it enough for me to have enough change because as days went ahead I just feel
One thing from heart on that day I feel that those people who are so good and best that
I feel just one thought from our mind that we want everything to be best so nice and
So best as days went ahead from time to time we just feel one thing that we can change
Many things in life even when there is lack of water we can manage to get some rain so
Inside our life on each day I feel that from my heart I can have things which I prefer and
Wanted inside our life on every day if I can try hard I get everything from nature if
I can try to do it in proper way so inside my life on each day I just told myself that
I want my future to rise in proper and normal way so inside our life on every day I just
Feel one thing from mind on every way we feel that we can change things if we try to do
That again and again on every day but as life went ahead we just feel one thing in every way
That when world change in life on every day we just feel one thing on each moment
We feel that we must act as we wish on each and every day but inside our life on every way
We just face problems which arise on every day so inside our life on every way sometimes
I heard that we can also create rain if it is truly needed we get all those things which required
On each and every day after all we don't need in our life any thing which are so impossible
To get that is what I use think one every day and still sometime I think now the same way
That when we made friendship with some people in life's ways we just feel one thing that
They will improve us and take us ahead we feel that those people are some person who
Really know what is good for us and what is good for them so inside our life on every way
We just feel one thing from inside of our heart and our thoughts in each and every way so
When we made some friend then we assume one thing from heart that this one is going to be
Honest to us on every day dishonesty of that person never touch our mind and never cross
Our brain we just assume when someone work hard with us that person must honest and
Hard working like us but question is that can we judge in life who is truthful and honest
Or we just keep claiming when we know that in this world no one is nice and perfect so
Inside our life we assume  one thing from starting to the end that hard working person
Must someone who is honest I just never understand why did we assume that one quality
Without checking is it right assume and is it for our best so inside our life on every moment
We assume some qualities which confuse us on each and every day as days went ahead
On each and every moment we just assume one thing that was our thought of assuming
Inside our life what we thought so important and so best honest is something which is
Always worth of all those checks we can't just assume some one is honest with our checking
About them a person who work hard can be a nice person but that doesn't mean that
Hard working is one quality which belong to nice person some work hard in life to get
What they want every day but then after some time we will notice that they are not that
Good than rest as life went ahead on each and every spot we just assume that we are
On wrong thought or track which is taking us wrong way sometimes we just feel that
How hard working is that person so that one can be our good and best friend after all in life
Honesty is one thing which needed and those who cheat us inside friend are always useless
In friendship we can't compromise inside life on every day in friendship honesty is important
Which lack in you my friend so we can never teach someone to be loyal because that
Disloyalty is that person's quality in each and every sense so inside our life on every way
We just feel that we can't change person in this view and concept because when you want
To stop the water you can create dam on it and stop it from going ahead but with flood
And it's water you just can't change it's claim because that water will come and take away
Your land whenever that one wish to go ahead and when someone can't stop that water
How can you claim that person's disloyalty will change one day because there is need
Of trying in both times not from us but from that person on each and every day in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...