Monday, June 4, 2012

Poem 255. Stars

                                                           Stars
In the dark sky there are pretty and designs of beautiful stars inside our life and in
Many types of books we can able to see those designs inside life because those
Design of those stars are so lovely for sight it clearly says that if we can see in clear
Sky without clouds we can easily see those designs on clear night those designs which
Are so nice inside life I just want to see them and I can see them easily inside life
Because whenever I see them I feel just one thing inside mind how beautiful god have
Made them  all and I felt from heart that watching them with eyes is my right inside life
So on each and every point inside life I just feel one thing that if I can see them in picture
Then they must be there inside sky so every time I went out and look at sky with my
Thinking and with my eyes I just feel one thing inside my life that I can see lot of beautiful
Stars which manage to please my eyes and it was so nice to walk under them that
I feel like some princess who is walking on starry night and then I walk with happiness
But still after some time I start searching in stars for those designs inside life after all
Those designs are nothing important for our life I just feel one thing from my mind that is
I never want to see those stars just as star but I want to see them with full design but
Every time I ask some one that person says that sky is not that clear or that was not
Perfect style if I want to watch the stars then I just need some nice thinking inside life
Those designs inside stars are not that big inside our life because those design may look
Perfect on that paper but they are too big in real life we just feel one thing from every
Thought inside our mind that is we may need to find stars which look so perfect on night
When we watch and look at stars some one told me our eyes can't capture every thing
On one point sometimes something happens and create problem and other thing happens
Other time because inside our life on every moment we need people to watch sky with
Their eyes but we just read those things from books and never find a person who have
Done this in life after all when we saw in sky we saw many stars on every side we just
Don't  know  how to look inside life so with my limited knowledge and with just my eyes I can
Hardly able to see all those designs because I don't have that binocular which will help me
On such occasions and on such point but still from heart I just wish one thing that I can
See those stars if only I have that power inside life many times I feel from my heart that
My ambition also work that way in life some times our sources are limited still we ask
For sky inside life but some people just say that we must always dream big inside life
Then only we can get it because dreaming is important in life but when we dream then
Don't you think there must be some logic inside our mind we need to think that we are
Hoping for what before we set some goal inside life if we don't keep that in mind then
What is good in keeping those thoughts inside our mind after all those thoughts are something
Which means that we need to understand something which are important for life because
When we keep some thought we must think those sources which will help us on every point
If we keep just wishing something which is too big for us inside life what is good in keeping
That dream it is like I dream to watch stars in life if I want to see them then I read some
Astronomy inside life which will tell that how did I can do that thing inside life after all
Jumping in water just for thrill or just for dream without learning to swim is not wise because
It will not inside our future and our life so on every moment I just feel one thing in life
That is I must watch that sky for hours while others can enjoy it because they have that
Knowledge inside life so on every moment in life I just feel one thing from my thought and mind
That is I need to set my dream while thinking how much I got in life after all when you need
A big dream first you need to achieve small dreams inside life no one can learn to run
Without learning to walk inside life so when I decide to watch the sky I need to understand
Watching stars is important hobby in life so on each and every moment I need to learn from
Expert how to do it in life when you learn it properly then your eyes can adjust with that dream
Inside life so that your dream will become limited but I think better idea in to use binocular
And make more sharp your eye because if you want then you can always increase size of eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Adventure story. 655. Raju's ex wife

                               Raju's ex wife Raju began to plan perfect way to reach on time. He kept checking different routes but on ...