Sunday, June 3, 2012

Poem 253. Sand from my hand

                                                        One day
Sometimes I wish I could see a lovely and luxurious place I can live that life just
For one and only one day I can able to enjoy all those luxuries of their life in which
They can get everything in hand because nothing is always from their eyes each and
Everything look so perfect to us that we feel that we must keep those things at one
Place which will look beautiful and nice to us and our eyes after all when we went
Inside that hotel we feel that costly things of that hotel can give me pleasure of my life
I feel that I can enjoy each and every day when I just live with those luxuries which
Are precious for our thoughts and for our mind so how excited I was at first when
I went inside and for some moment I started their life which was so perfect in my eyes
Because I am suppose to just enjoy those moment inside our life and then I am suppose
To observe truth of those fantasies which we live with rich people and their luxuries
In their future and life because those rich things are something so special from thoughts
That those luxuries are something which will please my heart so from point to point
Inside my life I just feel one thing from my mind I feel those things which I can see in
That hotel room are so nice and I feel now I am in heaven for at least some time of
My future and of my life after all those places which look so perfect on sometimes
Suddenly become something so precious and nice inside our life as that day went
Ahead I only feel one thing from my mind that I am so happy to get that thing inside
My life and inside my mind because on each and every day inside life those beautiful
Things which stood in room that make it like palace inside my life so how lovely
They might look but still I think that maybe I am on wrong side inside my life so
One each and every point inside our life I just feel one thing that those beautiful things
Are something so precious and important for our thoughts and life we spend our days
On each and every time but I just feel that those happiness which those luxury give me
Can't be compare to anything inside life I just feel as if god have fulfilled my wish for
One day inside life now I can live like rich and famous for at least one day inside life
So I enjoyed that day like picnic inside my  life so from time to time inside my life
I feel that this day was something which look like diamond inside my life but then
That diamond look so perfect for our life I just wish that how nice to live this way
Entire life without working much efforts inside life then after some moments
I feel that rich are enjoying so perfect life if only I was rich it will be how nice but
After sometimes my picnic was over and I return my home as I must in life so I feel
So sad to see once again I have started my life I just feel how much I miss those day
On which I just eat and watch T.V. in that hotel room and it was so fine I can also
Read my books from time to time inside my life how much I miss those pleasures
Of those days inside life but then after some time I went to scale to measure my weight
On that time I understood how wrong I was about them in life if in just such limited
Time I have increased my weight inside one day in my life it showed me how hard
It is inside life whatever you want but still we can't manage to live with this weight
Inside our life so from time to time inside my life I just don't want to gain fat that way
Inside my life because if I get it then I hardly move inside my life so if I want to be rich
Then I need walking machine in life then I thought about those things which I eat
On that day inside life if I wanted to be healthy I can hardly manage to eat that much
On every day of life so then I need to get diet food inside my life and then I need to
Walk on machine inside my life then suddenly I thought what is bad inside my life
God had fulfilled my wish but still I have to work hard to reduce my weight and
For it I need to use walking on machine on each and every way so I feel that this
What is bad in working everyday instead of working your body on workout machine everyday
So each thing have something good and something bad in some way we must learn to live
With those things which god have gave because nothing is superb and nothing is best
So whatever we got is something which will make our day nice as well as the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...