Monday, June 18, 2012

Poem 279. Powerful star

                                                    Powerful star
In sky one day I saw a strange beautiful star I just love it most of all because it is
Most beautiful than all other stars other stars are looking so weak and mild before that star
In that seconds I was watching it's beauty and brightness of that star it so beautiful that
I was fully convinced that star is most powerful and got more power than rest of stars
Because it color was so bright that it just began to touch my thoughts and my heart and
On every moment I just feel one thing from my heart that are my thoughts about that
Bright and perfect stars on each day I saw it shining inside my sky and give happiness
To our future and our heart because on each every day from my heart I just feel one thing
That I must find most powerful and nice star so from heart I just feel one thing inside
My heart that star will look so perfect for our thoughts and our heart because those
Beautiful star will look so nice and perfect for our thoughts and for our heart so on every
Moment and on every part I just feel that this star have some nice and steady beauty
Which will make me happy and please my heart so on each and every moment I just
Keep looking for hours at that star which so perfect and right for my future and my heart
I just feel one thing from that brightness inside my heart I feel that if I keep looking at that
Star slowly I can get brightness inside my heart and I can also able to shine brightly as
That powerful type of star so from inside of my heart I just kept sitting out side in that
Weather and began to enjoy touch of air but never for a moment I let that star go away
From my eyes because I feel as if that star is beating inside my heart so on every moment
I just feel one thing from heart that thing star is something special which have more shine
Like my dream star I just wish only if I have power to click picture of it so that I can show it
To my friend and tell them that I saw such brightest star then suddenly I saw that those
Thoughts inside our heart I feel from my heart inside life one thing from my heart that is
Our perfect thoughts can began just by that thoughts so inside on that moment from my heart
I feel just one thought that I must show it to others but I have no source to do it then just
As I got idea that next night I can call them and show them that star I noticed that there was
So fast moment inside that star at first I thought I must have saw some falling star that's why
It was so bright inside life then I feel so sad from my heart after all that brightness will not
Work for us on any point or any day inside our thoughts and our heart we all just feel one thing
From our sources and our heart that whenever something is going away it always have to be
Best inside our life I just feel so sad from my heart that I can't get that bright and perfect thing
From our thoughts and our heart it just vanish from each and every moment inside our heart
We just feel one thing from our future and our heart we just never understood those thinking
And those thoughts we just feel one thing that we have lost something big and important
Inside our life I think in normally this is where we stop our thinking and our logical thoughts
And we just began to get depress from our heart so on every moment inside our heart then
We just think one thing about our logic and thoughts that we don't have chance of winning
Because inside our life we lack that star so inside our life we can't able to win without help
Of that star but on that moment I was so excited that I decided that I must run and until end
I must watch that star and I went behind that star then suddenly I noticed that something red
Is shining behind that star so on many points I just feel one thing from my heart that this
Bright star have powerful red light from behind so I watch it carefully for long time so
I feel one thing from my thought and from my heart so I just feel one thing from my thought
I must have made some mistake because what was behind that star so on every moment
Inside our world and our stars I just feel one thing from my heart that maybe I need to
Look more carefully from my heart then suddenly I saw that red light which will help
Our thoughts inside our heart so on each and every spot I just feel one thing from my heart
It was not star because that red light told me it's just a airplane which manage to touch
My thoughts and my heart how easily inside our life on every point we just feel one thing
About our thoughts and about our heart I just feel one thing from my thoughts that was
Just one feeling from our heart that how easily we get convinced inside our life about
Something without knowing truth from our heart so on each and every moment I just
Feel one thing from my heart that was how easily I guessed the power in wrong and false star
I once did that mistake so now a days I just don't trust every star because inside our life
It is not that easy to find some powerful worthy star out of those scattered stars because
Many times those stars don't shine as brightly as those imaginary stars which are stored in heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...