Sunday, June 3, 2012

Poem 252. Lily

                                                           Lily
Once in that boat in water I saw a beautiful flower and felt it is a lotus I just love
Beauty of that flower and it just touches to my heart and I just feel that flower is so
Perfect in my eyes that I just began to admire it's beauty and when I saw that flower
Inside that pond I just feel one thing from my heart that flower may look so nice to me
But still I feel that this flower have strange sort of beauty in it so inside our life and
Inside my thinking I just feel one thing that this flower is so perfect and I can't forget
That flower which is always nice for you and me because when I watch that flower
Inside that pond and I admire it's beauty I just feel one thing that even after seeing that beauty
I wanted again and again to see that lotus how beautiful that lotus and how limited
Was my time that my vacation is just for limited days so on each and every day I just
Went ahead inside our life after all that flower look so perfect and so nice inside life
I started using boat on every day of life and started going with that boat to watch that
Flower time to time inside life then I started clicking photos from every angle which
Look to me perfect and nice I saw in that pond there are lot of flowers on other corner
But I just was not interested in any flower after all those flower don't have that beauty
Which will appeal my heart and my thinking inside this world so when I watch that
Flower I just feel one thing from heart that is this flower is so perfect and nice for our heart
No other flower look so perfect and nice for my thoughts and my heart because on
Every point inside my heart I will just adjust that flower on that page which is important
For my planning and my thinking in every part so I kept clicking it for some time then
Next day once again saw that atmosphere was a lot better and I want to once again
Observe that flower and click more photographs I think it is not our obsession on any thought
And on any part because inside my heart I just feel one thing from my heart that is I want
To that flower in perfect light and I want to watch it again and again until I can able to
Stay with that flower in that vacations part so once again I started clicking it from every
Angle which please my feeling and my heart I clicked it for some time but then after some time
I feel one thing from my heart that looking at that flower was vacations best part of course
Watching those swans is also better part but then we can hardly able to see them because
They are inside water and they look so lovely and small in our life's part because they look
So nice inside water which will look nice in our water and every swan don't look that
Good at any part because we are standing to away from those swans which look nice
For our eyes as well as for our heart when we observe them I feel only if I watch them
Little bit close but they just hate when I went near them those swans just run away
From me as if I am their worst enemies from their heart but guide told me that they scared
That I will hunt them so they just don't like me near their heart I understood that those
Swans are not that perfect for our future and our heart because those swans which look
Nice will help us in each and every part but I like better my lotus which don't run away
From me and I can enjoy it easily from heart so I continued clicking for some days but
Finally that boatman asked me when his curiosity did able to stay inside his heart
Why did I am clicking lilty when pond is full of lotus which are most favour to world
And important to each and every heart but even when I turn my eyes and look at that
Famous lotus it just don't manage to touch my heart I just like those white lily which are
Perfect and peaceful for my heart that I wanted to turn and click photos which just see
Nice and appeal to my heart after all inside our life we can like anything by our heart
Some like famous lotus some like those lily from heart inside that lake in that boat
That how much world love something and make them famous just something don't
Touch our heart may let people love them but we should act just as per our heart
Inside what you like is choice of your heart how much may you want to please this
World so on every moment we can't just pretend you like something you don't like
From our heart but I just feel one thing that maybe we don't need to tell every time
What we like from heart just bringing our likes and dislikes every time will manage
To hurt our heart because we have our own choice maybe we need to learn to keep
Them inside heart and I think most of us don't understand these things that is difficult part.                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem. 6952. Spirit of move bring

                        Spirit of move bring  Spirit of move bring new way towards world that start new smile which form new dream in life S...